Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

What are you on ... dialup? :lol:

Just try one file and go back an hour later, get the next one, so on and so on

my internetz is very lame atm, i has dropouts etc.
i can't download anything big as it's cancelled sooner or later.
really need to quit/change my internet contract,
having only problems with these fuckers:erk:

cheers
S.

^^^ That sucks man

are you able to download from someone else's pc who might have a better internet connection? You could at least get your files and then burn them to dvd and install on your own pc later ... just an idea

mine are downloading real slow.....got the plugin and the deluxe stuff so far.

that said, plugin is working fantastic (still getting a few CPU overload messages in logic though which is pretty annoying). accuracy is fantastic and in general im just in love with it. i wish the download system was improved on (bit of a mess IMO and I keep getting dropouts), and I also wish I could download them a bit quicker. BB snare is beautiful.

15kbps........

not that I have the fastest internet in the world or anything, but usually its around 40-50.

would have been nice to download snare by snare or something so I can continue with my mixing. who's going to be the first to request .tci's of the sneap samples?

I hope I've not mentioned how much I hate Pace and iLok too many times, because I've just updated their client software 3 times and keep getting this message:

Please install the iLok Client Software.
We have detected that required software for this site has not been installed. Please download and install the version for your platform.

Not only is their protection mechanism ineffective, but they also manage to suck away their users' valuable time with crap. They are telling me to update my client software to a version that evidently doesn't exist, all just to download a license onto their dongle.

No reflection on Slate Digital here, as they have been great, I just hate hate hate iLok. It needs to die a quick death and fade from memory ASAP.

EDIT: Wow, turns out the www.ilok.com doesn't like Google Chrome and won't update licenses through it. Had to use Firefox. Sigh.

Trigger really is an epic win. The sound is brilliant, the GUI is very intuitive, the detection unfailing. Probably the best 150$ I've ever spent. :D
Until today I was just triggering a single sample, maybe two and it sounded so machine-like, flat and unreal. Adding the NRG/SSD room files to a snare hit instantly makes it sound great, big and more realistic. Nice.
Only thing that bugs me is what machinated said, after inserting the plugin I instantly got 2 CPU errors, but now it's working great. CPU Usage is @ 34% percent with 2 instances.. Perhaps an update sooner or later can improve the performance. Or you could just bounce the tracks.

@Ermz:
I'd put it the other way round: Google Chrome sucks :heh:
Registering Trigger via iLok cost me 20 seconds and three clicks, don't even want to think of how annoying a lot of other plugin authorizations are (SSD 3.5, for example :p ) .

Finally got my download link.

hurray.gif

@Ermz:
I'd put it the other way round: Google Chrome sucks :heh:
Registering Trigger via iLok cost me 20 seconds and three clicks, don't even want to think of how annoying a lot of other plugin authorizations are (SSD 3.5, for example :p ) .

fah real. fuck Chrome. My Firefox is pimped with adblock plus, google redesigned, etc and it rocks ass. =D

downloading files now....!

So, the wav files didn't come with trigger, guys?

I thought everyone was complaining about that before... then they were supposed to be included, and I guess they're not, but no one has said anything about it?

I think you're getting some shit mixed up

What am I getting mixed up? I haven't tried the demo yet (no ilok yet), but there were two big threads where everyone was complaining about Slate doing away with WAVs, and he agreed to include them in Trigger.

Just heard from Jeff on AIM that no WAVs were included... is that true?