Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Ive had the download sadly fail on me twice so far, and my download manager doesn't seem to be able to resume from where it leaves off. Dang. It's either server overload or the joys of internet connectivity here in Oz.

Hey, support guy, I placed my order about an hour ago. I still haven't received any form of confirmation other than the paypal receipt.
Is this just me being impatient? :oops:

Is that it? Awesome, gonna go buy it now.

Anyone know if the paypal issue has been sorted?

*edit* doesn't matter, card charges for foreign transactions aren't as bad as i thought.

Hey, support guy, I placed my order about an hour ago. I still haven't received any form of confirmation other than the paypal receipt.
Is this just me being impatient? :oops:

Still nothing...

FFFFFFffffffffFFFFFffffffuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUuu

Mine came within minutes of purchasing. Maybe best to get in touch with support? They did say they were having problems with paypal payments.
Yep, just submitted the question to the support... I've been doomed with my music purchases lately.:cry:

Nearly done with downloading. Just waiting for my iLOK to arrive. Can't wait to get using this.

Oh balls, can someone else chime in to let me know how big this download is gonna be? I've only got 13gb of space left on my mac.
"System Requirements:
Windows® XP (32/64 bit) / Vista® (32/64 bit), Windows 7® (32/64 bit), any Intel or AMD CPU with SSE2 support, 1GB RAM, 2.4 GB free disc space, iLok dongle.

Mac OS® X 10.4 or higher, PowerPC G5 or any Intel CPU, 1 GB RAM, 2.4 GB free disc space, iLok dongle."

So something in between 1.3 and 2.4 GB :lol:

I just ordered it and payed via paypal, got the emails with the passcode 4 minutes later and the iLok redeem code another 5 minutes later. awesome :D
Downloading the files now.. I really can't wait.
edit: And the ilok registration is a lot more easy than registering the kontakt player and stuff. Actually takes 20 seconds and you're done.

I just ordered it and payed via paypal, got the emails with the passcode 4 minutes later and the iLok redeem code another 5 minutes later. awesome :D
Downloading the files now.. I really can't wait.

Still nothing here.:bah:

due to my internetz connection, download won't be workling for me.
will there be a boxed/DVD version of trigger available in the next time !?

cheers
S.

Got mine,
I got the 50% discount using the serial i got from my EX + Metal and more from the $20 no brainer deal a few months ago so i got a damn sweet deal !
I LOVE Slate - Support from Slate is the best i ever got from ANY software company.
He really looks after his customers - From the wav n gogs he threw in with the EX and expansions and sorting out download issues to this amazing 50% discount on trigger i cant fault him.
Give him a Cookie !