Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Jesse from sales departement told me they had issues with paypal payments! it's fixed now.
In fact, even though he gave me the passcode for the files and redeem code for the iLok, I received by now the automatic email with passcode and redeem code you should receive after payment.

p.s.
By the way Emrz Chrome is a bitch! I highly reccomend to change browser, I developed so much websites that work great on Firefox/IE8 but doesn't on chrome, and my coding is not that bad!

I think you're getting some shit mixed up

No man when Steven was talking about trigger and how it wasn't going to include WAV's alot of people got pissed and he said he would include them with Trigger. Seems to have been forgotten about though.

I'm not too fussed though as I got all my EX packs so now I've got the WAV's, GOG's, Kontakt Player and Trigger.

Hello gents... after all this initial slam calms down, I'll do an exclusive sneap forum request for any users who want the wavs. Thanks for reminding me Joshua.

BTW, anyone who orders will immediately get their download link now.. all is fixed with that. Download speeds are very fast but require a fast connection from the user. In my office, I'm getting 300kps.

For any problems, feel free to email support at www.slatedigital.com/support

Steven

Hello gents... after all this initial slam calms down, I'll do an exclusive sneap forum request for any users who want the wavs. Thanks for reminding me Joshua.

BTW, anyone who orders will immediately get their download link now.. all is fixed with that. Download speeds are very fast but require a fast connection from the user. In my office, I'm getting 300kps.

Steven
Steven I raise my glass to you sir! Top notch customer service and one hell of a plugin! :kickass:

Fantastic news Steven !
Top notch support as usual, when you are ready to do it can you post the announcement in this thread just so we dont miss out if we dont see it in another thread?

Steven

No man when Steven was talking about trigger and how it wasn't going to include WAV's alot of people got pissed and he said he would include them with Trigger. Seems to have been forgotten about though.

I'm not too fussed though as I got all my EX packs so now I've got the WAV's, GOG's, Kontakt Player and Trigger.

And THAT is why I said he might have gotten some shit mixed up ... I remember Steven saying this, figured it would only be a matter of time before he said something about it ... even if he did need a little poke ;)

Fantastic news Steven !
Top notch support as usual, when you are ready to do it can you post the announcement in this thread just so we dont miss out if we dont see it in another thread?

You might already know this but I feel inclined to mention it seeing as some people (myself included) didn't know and bought it without knowing:

The MIDI functions don't work in Pro Tools.

Hi Ashm, it can work with virtual midi cable. My guys are working on tutorials. PT/Avid really need to beef up their midi implementation, I'll be working on it with them.

That's great news :) Cheers for the response, that tutorial will be so helpful.

I've already bought it. This with ddrum triggers works like a dream, I just have to set the filter value and I can pretty much work with detail near zero!

so guys im a Steven Slate Drums 3.0 owner and i was wondering how much did it come out in total with the promo?

I went to site but price is 299... is that including promo?

EDIT: never mind i entered my serial and got the price sweet! picking it up and buying ilok tonight

Hi Ashm, it can work with virtual midi cable. My guys are working on tutorials. PT/Avid really need to beef up their midi implementation, I'll be working on it with them.

uhhhhhh.really??
thats a big yay or gay for me.

How are we gonna do that on a mac?