Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

my internetz is very lame atm, i has dropouts etc.
i can't download anything big as it's cancelled sooner or later.
really need to quit/change my internet contract,
having only problems with these fuckers:erk:

cheers
S.

Use the download manager like Slate says to do. If it dropsout or gets cancelled the download manager will just continue the download where it took off.

I think the reason you guys are getting the ilok emails is because you're logging in to the download page, I'm pretty sure it get's sent automatically each time you login.

Use the download manager like Slate says to do. If it dropsout or gets cancelled the download manager will just continue the download where it took off.

dosent work for me it just downloads the html page and not the zip file, even if i make sure it thinks its saving a zip file.

finally got the DL to start using DownThemAll but it drops out every now and again and i have to re-login to the slate page to start over,

nothing i do will make any of the downloads resume.

finally got the DL to start using DownThemAll but it drops out every now and again and i have to re-login to the slate page to start over,

Guys, it should work fine with browser default download manager. This server uses the protected connection, thats why you can't resume download. I just tested it on Windows system right now. It works fine with Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.

Also your downloading may be dropped out if you working with audio at the same time with downloading (it depends on audio drivers and audio interface you have).

Guys, it should work fine with browser default download manager. This server uses the protected connection, thats why you can't resume download. I just tested it on Windows system right now. It works fine with Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.

Also your downloading may be dropped out if you working with audio at the same time with downloading (it depends on audio drivers and audio interface you have).

i need a resume-able DL as my net connection is really slow, right now im clocking 56K but it sometimes drops, the i have to start all over :(

Well i got mine and everything went perfect and downloaded in like an hour. Ilok went perfect as well and im up and running! Stoked to try trigger on my next project. :headbang:

Just a note, that TRIGGER's Midi input output is as good as any audio plugin i/o can be.. But that said, we are still at the limitations of the DAW software. There is no magic coding that can get around that. I would suggest you purchase TRIGGER to use on audio wavs with the MIDI stuff being an added convenience when necessary.

I think the download managers is part of the issue with dropouts. We have a fast connection here that today got up to 600kps... If you have a poor connection, I'd try WITHOUT a dl manager, and if you can't do that, we'll have hard copies shipping monday.

please post more demos using TRIGGER!

Steven

Just a note, that TRIGGER's Midi input output is as good as any audio plugin i/o can be.. But that said, we are still at the limitations of the DAW software. There is no magic coding that can get around that. I would suggest you purchase TRIGGER to use on audio wavs with the MIDI stuff being an added convenience when necessary.

Steven

hey steven,

can you explain this a little further!?
what are these limitations?

cheers
S.

Well,

We keep being told by the Slate/Trigger crew that the midi i/o "works fine in Logic", but never any indication of how.

As for it being an added convenience, it's actually an advertised feature of the plugin, not an additional convenience.

your guys are saying the midi i/o works fine, but all of us users want to know how to get it set up.

Just tested the midi out in Cubase - works fine but has one kind of 'caveat' - when it records the note, it has the notes go on for quite a while (as in held until the next hit), so anything but a drum map/hybrid editor looks kind of weird.

Works a treat tho!

*edit*

Midi has to be aligned to the first drum hit, then the rest line up. Some standard latency as with any other type of bouncing.

*edit2* On further testing... MIDI is spot the fuck on, no need to line things up! Even when going from original track -> midi -> trigger -> bounce, the bounce is still lined up with the original track. This is gonna make life reaaally fucking easy.

Long note thing is kind of a bitch still - when you start playback in the middle of that long note, it triggers a hit. if you start it at the beginning of a part with a snare before it, you'll hear that first hit on playback regardless of whether or not the not starts there.

Has to be some kind of fix for this - have a momentary type thing going on, rather than a hit and hold thing? Programming error methinks. My fix in Cubase is to right click, functions, and "fixed lengths," which works perfectly, but people in other DAWs might have an issue without that function.