Slate Digital TRIGGER Drum Replacer - Now Available

Pro fucking tools.
the digidesign/beat detective tattoo idea is still kicking round my head.

EX isn't out for another month due to some ilok technical issues.

If you haven't bought TRIGGER yet, use a Credit Card.. our Paypal Express checkout is acting a bit buggy for now.. it'll be fixed very soon.

steven - whats the deal with the instrument maker? I cant see anything in the manual about it....

this is pretty essential to my usage of the plugin, bit surprised theres not even a mention in the manual

EDIT: im actually really concerned about the lack of any mention of it in the manual.....surely this is a pretty huge part of the plugin. im getting a bit worried here.

Steve, congrats on getting this out finally! I definitely will be looking into getting in when I start doing some engineering again when my bands album is done!

One thing, and I'm sorry to seem rude, but you guys seem to be pretty full on with the issues in the IT department, anything recurring that's causing this, or just some unaccounted hiccups along the way??

Cheers! I look forward to getting this.

steven - whats the deal with the instrument maker? I cant see anything in the manual about it....

this is pretty essential to my usage of the plugin, bit surprised theres not even a mention in the manual

TRIGGER Instrument Maker will be released soon. It'll be available for everyone, even for people who don't have TRIGGER. We just doing some examples, manual, presets. We want to make the process of instruments creation as easy as possible.

Right now you can load single WAVs and AIFs directly from TRIGGER browser.

Guys, if you need TRIGGER instruments made from your samples, just PM me and I'll make it (including samples editing) for you.

Also, If you have problems with a triggering setup, you can PM me and I'll help you.

TRIGGER Instrument Maker will be released soon. It'll be available for everyone, even for people who don't have TRIGGER. We just doing some examples, manual, presets. We want to make the process of instruments creation as easy as possible.

Right now you can load single WAVs and AIFs directly from TRIGGER browser.

Guys, if you need TRIGGER instruments made from your samples, just PM me and I'll make it (including samples editing) for you.

Also, If you have problems with a triggering setup, you can PM me and I'll help you.

thanks for the offer of making the samples, but for me to upload my library of samples its just not going to be worth it (and not fair on you).

would it be possible to release the instrument maker asap and release the presets/tutorials etc later (so if people are having trouble on their own there with be something). the instrument maker is one of the most important things to me, so i feel almost like im missing a limb untill i can make my own samples.

We'll have the instrument maker done asap, its done, but we're just finalizing some very last minute additions.

We'll have the instrument maker done asap, its done, but we're just finalizing some very last minute additions.

Hmm fair enough, looks like I'll be waiting to use the plugin for a while in that case. FWIW, Trigger Support said it'd be 15-20 days in a PM I just got, but on Gearslutz there was a post saying it was "about a week away."

I'm glad it's coming, just strange hearing 3 different things from 3 different Slate related people.

Is the "product registration number" what I enter on the ilok site? I'm new to this whole ilok thing, this is my first plugin that uses it