SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I suggest anyone who hasn't got their EX by now send an email to them, if you already haven't done that.

Has anyone checked the Slate forum for any info? I bet there's some last minute info in there. Either way, it's probably more use to bitch about it there than here.

I got the WAVs and GOGs yesterday, but I'm still waiting for a response regarding getting the original files downloaded. :lol: I assume that will get taken care of after everyone gets their WAV/GOG emails, but I wish I had it already.

got my passcode this afternoon! downloading right now! gonna mail slate for the wavs.

I think audiomidi.com must not have processed anything till monday if someone got their passcode right away today! I waited since sat. evening.

lets hope that the files arent corrupted :lol:

If people are still missing their passcode I really would contact whoever you need to.

Literally seconds after paying for it I got my passcode through...

Just wondering. If I only plan on triggering these samples with midi, is there any point in getting the GoG or Wav files??

I´m just downloading :)

Question:

I started downloading without freedownloadmanager. Now I installed the downloadmanager. What should I do now? How can I transfer this download in the manager? Just copying link?

day 3 of them sending me the same "mass" email................ The link to the DL site they send me to does not work still!