SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I emailed this morning, they just emailed me back a few hours later. I think thats a good response time. What sucks is thats on AudioMidi's end, not Steve's....so bitching to him will have gotten me nothing.

Did you write to
aMDownloads at audioMIDI
or
sales at audioMIDI

Still nothing ;/

Any reason to use the included Kontakt 3 instead of the new Kontakt 4 player?
I'm finding Kontakt 4 to be easier to use.

Slate? Any reason to stay with 3.5?

completely random but your profile picture is horribly disgusting and funny at the same time :loco:

EDIT: Im having some problems guys. Im gonna email slate support as well but I think I may as well post it here. I have all the files downloaded except the ex_001. Everytime i try to download it it goes directly to the copying screen and its done in like 4 minutes, however everytime i try to open it or extract it it says its corrupted. Any ideas, at the moment i exited the browser and did the whole setup all over again from scratch. Its currently doing the same thing. DAMN YOU!!!!!!! (whoever is causing this problem :) )

Even if they were going to send me the passcode on the 4th day it's now saturday so I guess I will have waited at least a wekk before they send it. Reminds of those dudes in Africa that tied a flash memory card to a dove and it was faster than transfering the files through the internet.

Even if they were going to send me the passcode on the 4th day it's now saturday so I guess I will have waited at least a wekk before they send it. Reminds of those dudes in Africa that tied a flash memory card to a dove and it was faster than transfering the files through the internet.

Should have been a little easier automating this process. I've just ordered and will probably have to wait somewhat longer since I don't think this will be processed in the weekend.

Thats not acceptable. I hope you get sorted soon.

Surely someone from Slate can help this guy out??

But once its back up he's still screwed without the passcode
At least he would have a user/pass to get onto the server when its up

And the link http://www.drumclassroom.net/ for entering the passcode is working.

After 4 days someone should look into this, its as simple as that.

Hrm. I still can't get the drumclassroom page working. It's down and giving me a message that says as much. I'm still trying to get it downloaded. Is the page working for other people? Or did it go up for a while and back down again?