slayer!!! \m/

Devine Intervention sucked, so did diabolus, there was even an attempt at a raprock song on that one. However, they were still done by Slayer, so that automaticly makes them good, but not as good as the rest.
by gorgon,

explain to me why they sucked. Divine had a kick ass cover along with 213 and dittohead, andwell, diabolus did get me into slayer, screaming from the sky was on a duke nukem compilations album, and I d/l'ed every thing from diabolus, but their newer shit is heavey than the old stuff.

Originally posted by SlayerizedCorpse
Devine Intervention sucked, so did diabolus, there was even an attempt at a raprock song on that one. However, they were still done by Slayer, so that automaticly makes them good, but not as good as the rest.
by gorgon,

explain to me why they sucked. Divine had a kick ass cover along with 213 and dittohead, andwell, diabolus did get me into slayer, screaming from the sky was on a duke nukem compilations album, and I d/l'ed every thing from diabolus, but their newer shit is heavey than the old stuff.

if you don't understand, then you don't deserve to understand

gorgon, sory dude, but i mean the music was tolerable, and they didn't have the best solos, but they were probally trying to get a bigger audience, evn tho they are already big enuff as it is. Those album has some kick ass some, like dittohead, 213, stain of mind, screaming from the skybut, your opinion is your opinion.

Originally posted by SlayerizedCorpse
gorgon, sory dude, but i mean the music was tolerable, and they didn't have the best solos, but they were probally trying to get a bigger audience, evn tho they are already big enuff as it is. Those album has some kick ass some, like dittohead, 213, stain of mind, screaming from the skybut, your opinion is your opinion.
You're a fucking retard

Show No Mercy for sure.

Not a big fan of the others, but Reign In Blood and Seasons are also very good. I just hate Tom's voice on everything except the debut.

1) Show No Mercy
2) Hell Awaits
3) Reign In Blood
4) South of Heaven
5) Seasons in the Abyss

The rest are more or less crap, mostly more.

NP: Bathory - The Lake

i didn't like hell awaits that much. but i think they should have combined hell awaits and haunting the chapel in a digipak with like a cover of a kick ass song.