Slipknot?

PANTERADEATHINFLAMES

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2001
Tx
Visit site
It really doesnt matter what imagery the band uses, we are talking about a band, not a play. It doesnt matter how a band looks, or if they are satanic or whatever, but the quality of the music and whats behind it. Of course slipknots music really sucks. Some one who has been playing guitar for a month could learn all of their songs. If you want to listen to kick ass guitar playing, listen to In Flames, Kalmah , Dark Tranquility, and death. Then compare that to slipknot and youll hear a huge difference in musical quality.

Okay, I actually like Slipknot, but for God's sake can we all stop talking about them? Please? I'm sick to death of seeing their name on the forums! If this carries on, I'm gonna have to start deleting threads for the first time since I was granted moderator status! *devolves into uncontrollable sobbing...*

:D I'm just emailing slipknot to se if we can have an official forum :heh:

(actually what would happen if they did that - they claim to be u/g metal, then they'd ask for a forum here, and if Mark said yes we'd get loads more members, but they'd all be...... like Dill nooooo :cry: :loco: )

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
...but for God's sake can we all stop talking about them? Please? I'm sick to death of seeing their name on the forums! ...

My thoughts exactly! for such a shitty band they got so many threads :D

Delete this one by all means

Okay, I actually like Slipknot, but for God's sake can we all stop talking about them? Please? I'm sick to death of seeing their name on the forums! If this carries on, I'm gonna have to start deleting threads for the first time since I was granted moderator status! *devolves into uncontrollable sobbing...*

yeah i agree about the lets stop talking about them bit, maybe summer next year someone can bring em up again, but one last thing, if the image doesnt matter, why have it? dont reply to that, its rethorical (i know i spelt that wrong)

Originally posted by godisanathiest
:D I'm just emailing slipknot to se if we can have an official forum :heh:

(actually what would happen if they did that - they claim to be u/g metal, then they'd ask for a forum here, and if Mark said yes we'd get loads more members, but they'd all be...... like Dill nooooo :cry: :loco: )

Okay, this is starting to move out of the realms of friendly sparring and into outright character assassination now... :)

Originally posted by TylerDurden
Who or what is this Slipknot anyway.Seems to be very popular,you can see their name everywere on this site.Is this the officiell Slipknot fan site maybe.:lol:

oh yes, for now anyway, we're aiming for a ''ultimate slipknot'' takeover bid from ultimate metal, everything looks good and we should have it all up and running by 2002. its gonna be great :pukeface:

on a lighter note, does anyone know of a Slipknot forum? i'd like to surf that just for curiosity and see what peoples views on metal they have or ask if they've ever heard of Opeth, Katatonia, Anathema...etc. (although i'd have to be bored as hell)

so agreeing with you here...

what can you say about a band where 3 members can have a fight on stage.. and it makes no diffrence at all to the sound?..

music.... i don't think so...

one guy was playing an iron railing with a baseball bat... :S :S

PiXiE..

Originally posted by godisanathiest

:lol: Its ok I'm only playing widja :loco: :rolleyes: neway, on a lighternote how's the club nite going?

Not too badly, things are picking up quite nicely. The peeps are loving it each week, and we've recently picked up some regulars from London! We've also got a local band who come along for the night every week, Lucys Drowning, and of course with three DJs spinning the tunes, things are kept nice and varied! You should really get your arse down here and check it out!

LOL - are you joking? I'm lucky if I'm in bed by three in the morning just lately, and that's even if I don't go out! I've got Blasphemy promotion to do, Blasphemy requests to compile, download and cut onto disc, not to mention UM reviews to write and forums to moderate... I'm a severe work-related stress sufferer!

LOL - are you joking? I'm lucky if I'm in bed by three in the morning just lately, and that's even if I don't go out! I've got Blasphemy promotion to do, Blasphemy requests to compile, download and cut onto disc, not to mention UM reviews to write and forums to moderate... I'm a severe work-related stress sufferer!

Of course I'm joking you fool :loco: You should be in bed by nine :err: