Votes: 28 23.1%
  • a few cigarettes a day

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • regular smoker

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • totally addicted chain smoking

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
It's hard to decide for me coz I can go on happily wihout smoking for weeks but then if i go out with friends I can blow a whole pack during one night. So I voted for regular smoker, because those nights are pretty often :p

Well, normally, regular smoker. Smoked for about 10 years now. However, when I am drinking, I am a friggin chain smoker, I admit. I can blow through lung sticks like they are fuckin' nothing. Then again, in Philly, a cigg is like a stick of vitamin C compared to the air. :lol:

Bars here in Helsinki usually see several of us chaining away, making it look like the place is on fire at times. Though to cut down, i handroll now, which takes a little longer and they are a little stronger(even with filters), so I cut out a few of them.

I dont smoke, drink,snort or do any drugs, i need to keep control of body to learn how to play my guitar, i dont have any money to waste on something that will only last a few hours, all the money i make is going into building my RR Custom

i never did, nor plan to do so

when i was like 5yo, my mom used to smoke.
So she always bought those 12pack big package and kept them on the locker over the kitchen's sink.
So i always sneaked up there, opened pack by pack, broke cigarrette by cigarrette and threw them all on the trashcan :lol:

So one day, she decided to quit it. And damn, i still don't know how, she just NEVER put a cigarrette on her mouth again!
i wish i had the will with studying! :lol:

Again: WOW, so many non-smokers here :guh:

But then ok, it's good for you that you don't smoke.....bcuz this crap addiction does have some yucky consequences like for example: YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DO THE "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE" INTRO, trust me. ;) (Yeah, exactly: hawking up some nasty crap :yuk: )

(In an interview about 2 yrs ago, Kim Goss explained why Alexi can do the spitting intro so well: "He's a heavy smoker, and I hear that sound [hacking up phlegm] from him practically every morning" )

Smoking everyday is extremely sad. Cigarette smoking is very feminine. Daily smoking is a form of suicide.

I only smoke occasionally so I can enjoy the nicotine rush and I sometimes buy cigarettes when i'm bored because I find they help pass the time very well.