SNOW

We have 28° here.

GLOBAL WARMING FTW!!!!! :lol:

EDIT: It's the hottest summer since '68 in Germany. I hope the chickas remember this good old time and throw their clothes away :lol:

that's weird, i thought summer started 21st of June :loco: :lol: :Smug:
it's 30° over here :zombie:

edit: i'm going to school naked tomorrow :lol:

@Gonzalo: i think that the guy who invented clothes has been dead for quite some time. But just think of world peace to follow, when there would be no clothes.

Hitler and Bush wore clothes, and most of the biggest serialkillers. I blame the clothes, :lol:

@Nikkie: so is my school, but i try not to notice it too much :lol:
i'm out of there by the end of June anyhow :)
it's not like they'll remember that one naked girl. :lol:

edit: okay, maybe they will

I love snow. I'm quite happy that it snows now, because we didn't get any snow for x-mas and it sucked so now it's kind of a ... revenge :)

I love winter, cold, dark, snow, ice and everything that goes with that stuff. And it makes kick-ass music really. Put Alexi Laiho on the beach in California and ask him to write a song, I'm sure it won't be as good as if you put him in Finland in the winter when it's all dark and dead.

I love snow. I'm quite happy that it snows now, because we didn't get any snow for x-mas and it sucked so now it's kind of a ... revenge :)

I love winter, cold, dark, snow, ice and everything that goes with that stuff. And it makes kick-ass music really. Put Alexi Laiho on the beach in California and ask him to write a song, I'm sure it won't be as good as if you put him in Finland in the winter when it's all dark and dead.

You're kinda right, but I think that the best lyrics are written because of what you feel within, no matter what's around you... ;)

Okay, I woke up today and nearly shit a chicken. There was a snow storm outside. I thought that spring had finally come and I wouldn't need to deal with the white, wet shit anymore but sadly no. :(