So Europeans, what's the deal with the Swiss?

(German speaking) girls with a swiss accent are like the hottest thing since the evolution of tits... They might tell you to fuck yourself and go to hell and it'll still sound so adorable übercute.

One thing Americans might relate to are their very liberal weapon/gun laws. Which is a tough topic...

I think I hear so little of Switzerland that sometimes I forget it's even a real place ha ha ha.

That's their agenda: being there but not being seen. Minding their own business since 1291, while turning some knobs in the background in their favor.. And they're doing damn well with it.

(German speaking) girls with a swiss accent are like the hottest thing since the evolution of tits... They might tell you to fuck yourself and go to hell and it'll still sound so adorable übercute.

One thing Americans might relate to are their very liberal weapon/gun laws. Which is a tough topic...
swiss accent is even more :puke: than bavarian and saxonian accent

Oh, it depends. As I said I really like girls with a swiss accent (ever since the Euro 08 haha) but on the other hand there is this crazy stalker bitch with a very strong regional thuringian accent that wouldn't leave me alone. In her case, I always wanted to rip her tongue out...

So generally speaking, it might add a lot of charisma because accents are deeply rooted into ones personality. They're true, not staged and hard to overcome (especially if these people just let loose). But they also might be annoying as fuck and I simply can't take someone seriously if he or she has a very broad accent (especially saxonian haha).

However, as I'm working as a radio moderator, I'm glad for having just a slight accent (and having that one pretty much under control).

Hey, are these guys European? Isn't that what you guys wear over there?

gay.jpg

Don't forget Messiah. I real classic!

"With all my long hair, I don't need a hat to wear..." (Extreme Cold Weather) :lol:

No idea why there are no swiss on this board. Their metal scene seems to be quite good given that it's such a small country. Maybe they're having a hard time saving what's left after the banks collapsed :heh:

Hahahahahahhaah, Switzerland, Austria, what's the difference? :lol: Notice I mentioned them both in my original post :D

Yeah, but I didn't wanna risk someone seeing it before I edited it and then calling me out on it, so I figured I'd own up to my goof :oops: