So Europeans, what's the deal with the Swiss?

Hey guys

Finnaly you got a swiss sneapster :heh:

wow lot of thoughts and believes for such a small country... lol
Btw sybreed is pretty much the only young/kickass metal band (to my anyways) so your right marcus not a lot of metal in here

But the whole "if your an immigrant and you do some crime or whatever we will kick you out " is juste pure Bullshit sorry... Politics only talk about this in election period ....
Actually it's very hard for the swiss gov to take this kind of decisions... the guys really need to be some sort of psychopath/murderer....

and oh you forgot to says that we got the best weed in the world lol (sorry dutch guys but i had to :lol:)

about the citizenship thing, if you're able to prove that one of your direct ancestors is swiss you can get a citizenship, the mother of my girlfriend just moved to switzerland and she got a citizenship because her grandmother was born in switzerland.
Eventually I will move to switzerland in the next 5 years (it's way better jobwise for my girlfriend and would be the same for me) and will get a citizenship due to the same law.

Hey guys

Finnaly you got a swiss sneapster :heh:

wow lot of thoughts and believes for such a small country... lol
Btw sybreed is pretty much the only young/kickass metal band (to my anyways) so your right marcus not a lot of metal in here

But the whole "if your an immigrant and you do some crime or whatever we will kick you out " is juste pure Bullshit sorry... Politics only talk about this in election period ....
Actually it's very hard for the swiss gov to take this kind of decisions... the guys really need to be some sort of psychopath/murderer....

and oh you forgot to says that we got the best weed in the world lol (sorry dutch guys but i had to :lol:)

Welcome aboard!

So I assume you have served in your local militia/military?

How do you dig the Sig rifle?

I plan on picking up a Sig P229 very soon. :)

-Joe

Welcome aboard!

So I assume you have served in your local militia/military?

How do you dig the Sig rifle?

I plan on picking up a Sig P229 very soon. :)

-Joe

Actually no....
In switzerland you pretty much got the choice to convert you military duty to another non army duty called "protection civil"
The benefit is you sleep at home every night and it's only two days per year...

But my brother who's into weapon and stuff says that those Sig rifle are amazing....

Nicolas

Actually no....
In switzerland you pretty much got the choice to convert you military duty to another non army duty called "protection civil"
The benefit is you sleep at home every night and it's only two days per year...

But my brother who's into weapon and stuff says that those Sig rifle are amazing....

Nicolas

Ah yes, I knew it worked somehow like that. Very cool concept.

So, marksmanship is pretty much part of Swiss culture from what I understand?

I also noticed that you have very low gun crime rates.

I've seen a pic of a dude carrying the Sig rifle over his shoulder in a supermarket! That's crazy to a Yank like me...your government must really trust the citizens. But, even crazier that you have very low gun crime!

If I'm ever forced to leave the USA because our society melts down, I will come to Switzerland in a heartbeat. :)

-Joe

Ah yes, I knew it worked somehow like that. Very cool concept.

So, marksmanship is pretty much part of Swiss culture from what I understand?

I also noticed that you have very low gun crime rates.

I've seen a pic of a dude carrying the Sig rifle over his shoulder in a supermarket! That's crazy to a Yank like me...your government must really trust the citizens. But, even crazier that you have very low gun crime!

If I'm ever forced to leave the USA because our society melts down, I will come to Switzerland in a heartbeat. :)

-Joe

Actually the army let you carry your sig at home but they won't give you the amo .... but i'm sure some crazy bastard have found a way to buy some to the next gun shop (tought i hope i'me wrong :loco:) but we do have some serious massacre last year....
A guy shot down a lot of people during a perlementary session....

And yeah if you live the states you won't be disappointed by our beautiful country.... switzerland borrow a lot of things from the states like school notation system from 0 to 6 (like you F to A syst. if i'm right).
I'm living in Geneva and we also got a huge american community in here

Actually the army let you carry your sig at home but they won't give you the amo .... but i'm sure some crazy bastard have found a way to buy some to the next gun shop (tought i hope i'me wrong :loco:) but we do have some serious massacre last year....
A guy shot down a lot of people during a perlementary session....

And yeah if you live the states you won't be disappointed by our beautiful country.... switzerland borrow a lot of things from the states like school notation system from 0 to 6 (like you F to A syst. if i'm right).
I'm living in Geneva and we also got a huge american community in here

Very cool, I hope to visit some day. I will be in Germany and Holland in the summer, wish I had time for Switzerland.

Shame about the massacre you mentioned.

-Joe