So I;m really drunk

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life.

It must have been good to be a handsome young swede in the 70s. I bet there weren't even that many swarthy bastards to come and steal all the nice soft blondes. I bet you could just be all liberal and hip and some little sweetie would let you try anal with her, for the first time anyone in her family line had even put anything into that nice tight, warm, scandinavian orifice. Imagine the come oozing in and melting away, like piss on snow. Then you could just cuddle and think of all the years of snuggling and snowblindess. You could live in a little gay cabin and drink wine and feel pious in your liberalism without having to live in a shitty integrated estate or anything. You could could cuddle her and kiss her little tootsies for ever more. You could be against Israel and Pro Palestine.

I wish i was drunk, i quit drinking 4 years ago :(

uNYtm.gif

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life.

It must have been good to be a handsome young swede in the 70s. I bet there weren't even that many swarthy bastards to come and steal all the nice soft blondes. I bet you could just be all liberal and hip and some little sweetie would let you try anal with her, for the first time anyone in her family line had even put anything into that nice tight, warm, scandinavian orifice. Imagine the come oozing in and melting away, like piss on snow. Then you could just cuddle and think of all the years of snuggling and snowblindess. You could live in a little gay cabin and drink wine and feel pious in your liberalism without having to live in a shitty integrated estate or anything. You could could cuddle her and kiss her little tootsies for ever more. You could be against Israel and Pro Palestine.

QbJcL.jpg

Addo and I crushed a whole 30 rack of Busch Heavy last night while we watched Jersey Shore and listened to Superchrist and Speedwolf. Sounds like your night was better.