So is anyone out there a Walking Dead fan? (spoilers inside)

I'm a TV nut...the first season was incredible. It had just the right amount of suspense, human drama and action. The second season has been so blah. There have been a couple of interesting episodes, but overall has been much worse than the first IMHO. I'm still watching it though and I hope they can recapture the intensity of the first season...I highly doubt it though.

With all that said...I like the show and we'll see what happens with it.

I thought overall this season was very good, but the finale was lacking ....something....
Maybe I'm just pissed that there are 6 zombie-less months ahead.

Loved the episode last night. Quite an awesome season ending. Also loved Rick's bad-ass attitude at the very end.

Michonne... hmmm... let's remember that not all of us have read the comics ;)

Thread title says *spoilers* so caveat emptor in this thread.

As soon as I saw Michonne, I looked at Non-Metal Ruby and told her the shit was bout to get real.

Bring on Michonne & the Govenor!

Yeah, I realize that, but thought we were referring to the show spoilers only.

My wife's comment last night during the show (and she wasn't serious on the 2nd one):

- Damn. Zombies and ninjas. Sweet.

(and at the last scene, looking at what looks like a prison).

- Maybe that's where the ninja lives.

I lol'd.

Redneck/Bald Chick = OTP

That's all I have to say about THAT.

tumblr_lq9hmgG9VK1qafrh6.jpg

Now that's how you start a new season! I'm sure the later episodes will have a lot more of that buzz-killing dialogue and relationship crap, but I enjoyed seeing 40 or so minutes of zombie mayhem.

I thought the first 2 seasons moved way to slow. This new season has been very good so far. It will be very interesting to see how much they will make the Govenor like the comic. There was some stuff that the wont be able to do on TV that they did in the comic. I will say they got an great actor to play him. I highly recommend the British mini series State of Play he stared in.

I hope they do keep the two inmates around for a bt to add some dynamic to the cast. I dont see ole Hershel lasting long....someone pointed out that his name isnt on the start credits anymore. never a good sign.

Curious to see if by the end of this season they will follow Lori's storyline like the comic as well? I think it would be ballsy and add more much needed drama to the show.

Or remove some drama. :heh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I really hope that they can keep up the faster pace now. That to me was the biggest difference from the comic to the show. The comic had so much going on always and the show just seemed to plod along with the same ole relationship drama....where's Carl? and just bad writing in general. I really hope they can keep up quicker action and suspense and keeping things with the characters fresh. At least now with the Gov in the show they will be able to jump back between to locations and not just be stuck in one place for the show.