So, some Mormons came to our house today.

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
And I was too busy playing Half-Life 2 to be bothered to move and answer the door, and thus, Mum did instead.
She told me some Mormon's came to our door and I nearly cried.
They're returning tomorrow, HA.
I can't fucking wait

goddamn right im gonna fuck with them
there is only one thing worse than a mormon
a fucking DOOR TO DOOR mormon

i think im going to tell them that im either gay or into hard drugs
maybe both. im not sure though

I had Jehovas Witnesses knocking on my door one day.. I yelled "wait a minute", went in to my room, drew some pentagrams on my hands, slammed on some Burzum and put on a Slayer t-shirt with the pentagram logo..

.. when i opened the door they just stood there and watched me(Without taking a breath.), and then one of them just said "I think we need to be some place else right now", and they left without saying anything!

Haven't had a Jehova knocking on our door ever since! :kickass:

(Which is pretty amazing considering that we have Swedens biggest congregation of Jehovas down here.)

i think im going to tell them that im either gay or into hard drugs
maybe both. im not sure though

Find a way to mention off-handly how you love it when your boyfriend shoots heroin into his dick and then cums it into your ass.

They may or may not burn you on the spot, or "cleanse" you to death with a rolled up Watchtower.

good idea actually
if i get a chance, ill say something like
"oh yeah, but my boyfriend says.." blah blah
casual like
then watch them sweat
fuck yeah

I was walking home from uni once and ran into some Mormans on my street, and they were all "what do you know about religion?"

I said "well I was raised as a catholic for 18 years" and instead of saying "well this guy doesn't want to be bothered" they actually said "WOW so you KNOW ABOUT RELIGION?!?!?! Let us talk to you about the book of Morman!" and I said "nah I don't really want to know.

Then they asked "what do you know about the book of Morman?" and I said "only what I've seen on South Park".

They got heaps cut, but still tried to arrange a meeting with me, to which I declined. Then I walked home, and they happened to be door knocking in that direction, so they came to my house again. It was less than funny.

Dude, the Watchtower headquarters is RIGHT down the road from me :lol:

There's a Kingdom Hall at the end of my block.

Affectionately referred to as "Ho's Skate Park" by the urchin children that carved that title into wet cement on the foot path out the front.

And yet they've only been to our house once since we moved here, and they sent a hot girl and an old lady, the 2 kinds of people I wouldn't do something bizarre to at my door.

You should take a shit load of bibles to the Watchtower headquarters and ask them if they've heard the ACTUAL word of the lord.

I was walking home from uni once and ran into some Mormans on my street, and they were all "what do you know about religion?"

I said "well I was raised as a catholic for 18 years" and instead of saying "well this guy doesn't want to be bothered" they actually said "WOW so you KNOW ABOUT RELIGION?!?!?! Let us talk to you about the book of Morman!" and I said "nah I don't really want to know.

Then they asked "what do you know about the book of Morman?" and I said "only what I've seen on South Park".

They got heaps cut, but still tried to arrange a meeting with me, to which I declined. Then I walked home, and they happened to be door knocking in that direction, so they came to my house again. It was less than funny.

I would give anything for them to knock on Matt's door on Autonomy day.

im now beginning to think i may just bitch them out as much as humanly possible.
i think that would be so much more satisfying.