So tommorows the big day

threak

Oct 21, 2002
Opeth start to record the new album.

Can't fucking wait.

Has anyone heard any rumours about summer festival shows or low-key shows yet?

I'm getting rather excited too. Some new Opeth is just what I need. It'll be such a great year in music: Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Coldplay to name a few.

Ren's Detailed Hands said:
they should be finished by friday, and it'll be in stores next tuesday. can't wait!!1

Yeah dude! Actually I heard the album was already recorded and its out today!!!!!! OMFGzorZ! ROFLMAO OMG WTF OMG, gg no re...

TheApostle said:
they should be finished by friday, and it'll be in stores next tuesday. can't wait!!1
Yeah dude! Actually I heard the album was already recorded and its out today!!!!!! OMFGzorZ! ROFLMAO OMG WTF OMG, gg no re...

dude, I'm pretty sure he was kidding in the first place...

They've anounced one festival on their website in Vienna, other than that no news as far as I can see.

As for the album I can't wait, and to be honest I don't know what to expect, but bugger it I know it will be amazing.

I hope Opeth plays in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or so.... And I hope they make some new T-Shirts that are cool.. I already bought 2 shirts, a hat, and a bumper sticker lol. I'm on somewhat of an unofficial one-man street team... But it's good that way because my team always goes where I do, which means we have some pretty good cooperative informing going on.

New opeth will have organ. Mark my words. If Per sings on new opeth, I shall be very sad.

That worries me when a band takes that little time to record, but I guess Opeth went to rehersal stage right, big time right???