So when did this forum jump the shark?

The current state of the forum makes 2007 seem like 2004 by comparison. Holy fuck, does anyone listen to good heavy metal nowadays? Sick of fucking diaper convos, kike convos, car convos, hipster convos, facebook memes, and getting my dick sucked by 2 chicks on V day posts. Who the fuck gives a flying fuck about any of this?!?!?! Shit like Wrathprayer gets as many replies as a thread on a gook basketball player! Wow a slant playing with chimps, who gives a fuck?!!? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, this forum is ASS!

DISCUSS!

Hey. Question.

Where were you for THIS

????

Oh by the way.. who started these threads?

Scented Candles
Hmmmm mmmmm what's that smell?!?!
Soap

i might have started some lame threads ... but those titles and topics are the winners of the

gayest-thread-of-the-day-award-700x460.jpg

As I recall, some 1,5 - 2 years ago there were just the right amount of people posting for them to "know" eachother and get along in a very nice way. The conversations seemed in a strange way to flow even though they constantly went of topic and became rather silly. But as more people started joining, which of course is inevitable, there was a discord and as I precieved it many seemed less willing to get "personal" in their posts with so many new people around.
And since the flow of new people has increased, so the "camp fire conviviality" that used to define this forum has lessened and gone

It's still a nice forum but I don't think it will last that long
are you sure about that

Reactions: Krilons Resa
The current state of the forum makes 2007 seem like 2004 by comparison. Holy fuck, does anyone listen to good heavy metal nowadays? Sick of fucking diaper convos, kike convos, car convos, hipster convos, facebook memes, and getting my dick sucked by 2 chicks on V day posts. Who the fuck gives a flying fuck about any of this?!?!?! Shit like Wrathprayer gets as many replies as a thread on a gook basketball player! Wow a slant playing with chimps, who gives a fuck?!!? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, this forum is ASS!
Oh by the way.. who started these threads?

Scented Candles
Hmmmm mmmmm what's that smell?!?!
Soap
this is the first thing that made me laugh out loud on this forum in fuckin ages

haha did I really give up on Royal Carnage FIFTEEN YEARS AGO because that's pretty funny.

This forum is the shark, bitch.

Did that sound cool? I was trying to sound cool.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Funny that ye bumped that. Just went through every page of Muaryleen, and Lurch cites that thread as RC's shark jump in' 06.

Also every founding care crew member from that thread is long gone. Talk about a foreboding.

P.S I stand by my candle thread.

actually i read that entire thread too and that made me search for "care crew" just to try to find more instances of controversy and that's how i ended up here