So when did this forum jump the shark?

We all know it did, and if you don't, you're part of the problem.

So I'm just curious, when did things fall on their face 'round here?

5 bearded manblowjobs to whoever says "when NAD started posting here" first.

The current state of the forum makes 2007 seem like 2004 by comparison. Holy fuck, does anyone listen to good heavy metal nowadays? Sick of fucking diaper convos, kike convos, car convos, hipster convos, facebook memes, and getting my dick sucked by 2 chicks on V day posts. Who the fuck gives a flying fuck about any of this?!?!?! Shit like Wrathprayer gets as many replies as a thread on a gook basketball player! Wow a slant playing with chimps, who gives a fuck?!!? Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, this forum is ASS!

DISCUSS!

Dude, I don't even remember you being around when the forum was good ('03-'05). THEM was the days

Heh, I started posting here in mid '04 if I do recall clear. But that's about as relevant as 90% of the posts on this forum.

Edit - It's all good brah, I'm glad you're getting your dode slarved on a daily basis. I find that much more intriguing than discussing TimeGhoul or Cultes de Ghoules. Fuck this place, I'm out. Call me when this is a music forum again, and not a heap of SHIT.

RiA: okay? :confused:

Back to the original point, I think it was when we all got real lives and started to come here just to "shoot the shit," which IMO is well worth the bandwidth