So when did this forum jump the shark?

a) when phyre, markgugs, npearce, Black Winter Day, Dreamlord, Sorath, NAD, NicodemiX, BloodStainedWalls, etc all mysteriously vanished
b) when NAD stopped reccomending Marilyn Manson's "Golden Age of the Grotesque"
c) when markgugs stopped giving every metal album a 10/10
d) when we learned how to post pictures of ourselves
e) when J. got married
f) when Profanity started posting here back in '04
g) both d and f
h) when the amount of people posting went from 15-20 to 3,000

haha, suhweet! BloodStainedWalls was a fucking prick.

NAD, I tought of you a couple weeks ago when I bought La Sexorcisto. That is all.

i loved the reco threads. much good music.

it's the non musical/movie threads that brought the dark times to RC. not to mention the parody threads.

also, it hurt the forum when the posers in the forum started being obsessed with getting their carrot wet and leaving metal behind

I miss Lizard

I mostly lurk around these days, still reading stuff getting a laugh with you guys etc
but I haven't really been in the mood to post much, had a shitty year which is spilling into this one, keep cheering me up

I miss Lizard

I mostly lurk around these days, still reading stuff getting a laugh with you guys etc
but I haven't really been in the mood to post much, had a shitty year which is spilling into this one, keep cheering me up

i'm not funny so i'll just say this: your music rules, keep up the good work and don't let life get you down! you're irish, your life is SUPPOSED to be shit for chrissakes!