So, who is it going to be tomorrow?

I'm hoping for either Outworld or Suncaged
praying.gif

Well, if we're talking about returns that could headline that didn't before, I think Brainstorm stands head and shoulders above the rest. They owned the crowd and then followed up with an even better album than their past great albums. Threshold is good and has enough material to headline, but I don't get the impression that they really won over any new fans at their performance. And their last album was good, but not a leap forward or anything.

I'm guessing Threshold and Pagan's Mind to co-headline Saturday.:worship: :worship:

is probably going to rule. Considering it is an opening spot it might not be someone I am familar with - at least much. I love this board for the recommendations about tunes to check out. It goes: download enuff mp3s to avoid getting a false impression by downloading the wrong/filler song - if it makes it past the computer sound burn to cd and play on car stereo - if it still interests me off to independent records for purchase (and if they dont have it - order from internet) - so - that said I kinda hope it is either :
Communic (digging the new one)
Cloudscape (thought they may play last year so I am familiar with them)
To-Mera (good "female fronted band (like taht matters) for opener slot
or...
in the suprise move to end all surprise moves:
Heaven & Hell opens saturday night and breaks the rules by playing a 2 hour set :)
7am mountain time is a good time to announce this - as I will already be at work, have my first cup of coffee and be ready to run out at lunch and buy whoever ends up as the new band if I dont already have their stuff :)

jeff

Well if it's an opener, then I hope its Riverside. Cloudscape would be good too.

Artificial Smile

Hi my friend
Shake my hand
Tell your lie
With your artificial smile
Don’t be mad
I just want to help you
To say these words out loud
I don’t like you cause they like you
I hate you cause they love you
I wish you ill cause they wish you well
I’m so happy when they f you
Strike a blow
For my fall
Crush me down
And just say these words out loud
And this is what we do
And this is who we are
Why don’t you want to stop
You always see my life up against your life
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!
Tell me your lie!!!

I swear to god if I was on hold and this song came on the phone, I would break out!

How about going off the beaten path for a change?:rolleyes: I hear everybody and their grandmother call for acts that you can wait for in their local clubs. How about something outside of Europe's Prog cradle?:headbang: So, let's go Seraphim (TAI) or Virgin Black (AUS):kickass: :headbang:

Peace,
Ray C.

Wow, I am just now listening to To-Mera for the first time and I would love to see them open saturday. I was pulling for Communic or Outworld, but man this is awesome stuff.

How about going off the beaten path for a change?:rolleyes: I hear everybody and their grandmother call for acts that you can wait for in their local clubs. How about something outside of Europe's Prog cradle?:headbang: So, let's go Seraphim (TAI) or Virgin Black (AUS):kickass: :headbang:

Peace,
Ray C.

Do you have any ideia how expensive it is to bring someone over from Australia or Thailand?

Do you have any ideia how expensive it is to bring someone over from Australia or Thailand?

That is why I said "or". Secondly, Seraphim is from Taiwan. Thirdly, it is slighty more expensive than bringing in a retread from Europe. But, if the tradeoff is getting more people that otherwise would not go, then why not?

Peace,
Ray C.