Some GOOD Metallica news

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Theres some awesome material on there, metal or not.

Fixxxer :headbang:
Bleeding Me :headbang:
Ain't My Bitch :headbang:
Prince Charming :headbang:
ect. :D

I would add Memory remains, King Nothing, Outlaw Thorne and Bad seeds and Attidude. Heres a 9 track album that is the only thing that should have been released.
devilfinger.gif

It seems that many of you on this thread are looking forward to the new Metallica album, but I think the inconceivably ridiculous title speaks for itself. I've read somewhere on the net (I'd like to include the link here but can't remember it) that one of the members, probably Lars, claimed that St Anger will have a Meshuggah - like sound.

It is pretty hard to believe that after nearly a decade of selling out and corporate greed that they would now play stuff that is even heavier than the early music they put out.

Don't get me wrong - I love this band's early releases and a very few songs on the 'load' albums, but for the most part they just sucked big time.

Yes, St. Anger is so much more stupid than riding lightning, killing everyone and mastering a puppet.

Hey Spawny, what about the album 'and injustice for all'? Or at least that more accurately sums up what the band is about now... since they now spend more time in courtrooms filing lawsuits about mp3 downloading than they do in the studio, I don't exactly call that justice for the many cheapskate music lovers out there. I mean, $30 on a cd is pretty expensive.

I think that Napster thing was stupid as well, they listened to their lawyers and didnt bother looking into it themselves, thats all.

I dont have to agree with anything they do, I just have to enjoy the music. Im not saying the new stuff is better than the old albums, its not, but its good hard rock, id like them to play metal again, but its not gonna happen, so meh, ill take what I can get and I still look forward to hearing what they come up with next...

($30 is only expensive if the cd sucks, if its great, that $30 gives you a lifetime of enjoyment for a one time only price, thats pretty good if you ask me, and with MP3s now, you can try before you buy, even if the bands dont like it :) )