'Something good happened today' <--You? Post here!

Today I finally did manage to book flight tickets, and a hostel for my first night in Helsinki. And now I'm really excited again. :p Just over 3 weeks to go.

I woke up naturally at 5am after a nice long sleep, and feel bloody great. I'm going to go have breakfast in a second :D

i still feel the ":me:" attempt at coding an expression remains disquieting. is idari actually becoming herself only through rusty's eating of aunt fanny's heart? or is there some accidentally hilarious typo and the finn meant in fact "fancy" eating? would that even create any possibility for a decent meaning, considering that the fancy eating of ":me:" seems likewise shady?

i'm afraid all of the above questions will remain without an answer, possibly because they're very stupid.

@DJ, Rahvin: it's not a Famous Five-style reference. :p

Last night was again a foxy one on Petworth Avenue. Just the one fox though, this time an adult, who was wondering around looking a bit lost. Still, it was good to watch, and I could hear the cubs yapping away to each other somewhere nearby, maybe on the next street.

No badgers here, but we've had a bat, a woodpecker, a sparrowhawk, herons, and ducks recently, amongst other things. And dad reckons there's a tadpole (yes, one) in the pond. :p He named it Fatty. This thread is suddenly turning very Enid Blyton.

Reacently we've had a massive out break of squirels, like there's 20 in my back garden all the time jumping around in the trees and shit.
About two weeks ago a fox ran out infront of me and stared me down in my own backyard, it looked really pissed off so I shrieked like a girl and ran away.

Wise move, had you offended it, that fox would have murdered you, your family, your town, possibly your county. It would have set everything on fire, and then climbed the highest hill in the land to bark its triumph and your fallen empire.
Bastard foxes.

Speak not against the foxes!! They are as harmless as can be. To prove this to yourself, lie in the back garden one night with a small piece of raw meat on your bare stomach. You'll see I'm right.