son of a BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got your Cd's back. What you could do is get some interviews with Mikael where he talks about the lyrical content and show it to your parents. That might work, but it sounds like they're pretty closed minded and would probably decide he was just decieving his fans, or it was a cover up for his real Satanic plans, hahaha.

My entire family is pretty religious in the nondemoninational field...they know i listen to satanic music. My dissection shirt has an upside down cross on the back etc My dad lets me be my own individual which is cool, and I'm also 18.
I'm high right nowwww.......

BLackwater86 said:
Behold, I have reclaimed the sacred cd's...I had an opening and I took it. Thanks for the motivational speeches...it is fuckin ridiculous how very uptight some people can be. I'm definately storing my cds away in a nice safe asshole-proof location.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, a very interesting story, but imagine the same story with muslim parents like mine!!
i remember once my mom tore all my cradle of filth posters and threw away my t-shirts
and asked me to get rid of the my albums art because it's disguasting and that's it
now they got bored off all that shit, because they know it's such useless religious crap

What is it with Religous people and dangerously close minded-ness. Has she even listened to Damnation? I don't see what the difference between reading about the devil etc in an Opeth booklet is to reading about it in the bible. Though in the Bible i don't actaully think the whole concept of satan and devils really exists anyway. So your parents are just brainwashed, ingorant fucks. No offense.

Ram said:
well, a very interesting story, but imagine the same story with muslim parents like mine!!
i remember once my mom tore all my cradle of filth posters and threw away my t-shirts
and asked me to get rid of the my albums art because it's disguasting and that's it
now they got bored off all that shit, because they know it's such useless religious crap

I think she did you a favor. :Smug:

GOOD JOB LAD, *THROWS HATS TO THE AIR* sorry for rubbing it in but yesterday my mom bought my 11year old brother the my arms your hearse album! Later. Go buy some more CD`S of Opeth. Se how she reacts when she finds "The hearse" in your cd case. *thumbs up to blackwater*

Rejvk said:
Though in the Bible i don't actaully think the whole concept of satan and devils really exists anyway. So your parents are just brainwashed, ingorant fucks. No offense.
That's pretty wrong.

Oh and I agree that some of you are kinda immature ("I would kill my parents")
My parents are kinda like Blackwaterpark86's parents, but they never threw my cds away. If they would, I would ask them why they did it and come with good arguments against them.

AH! get your cd`s taken away again so we can have something to talk about!!!!!!!!

Someone go start a good new thread.

When I think about it, Iam really lucky. My nationality is Sri Lanka, but I was born and raised in Denmark. Other tamil people dont have the freedom to listen to that music they like. Only Tamil music. My parents let me hear what ever I want. So Iam pretty lucky to have parents like that.

I *think*..though I'm not quite sure.. that most of the people who say they would kill their parents are exagerating a BIT! most of them probably wouldn't actually do it, or maybe they woulda done it already because of something else and wouldn't be available to post in this forum due to the legal repercussions. said it before and i'll say it again: lighten up, people.

Just do what I did to avoid them throwing out the CDs:

Give them the lyrics to all the albums and ask them if there are any swear words in any of the songs. If they say no [the inevitable answer] then you can just say 'so how is this bad music if they don't cuse? They play from their heart and that's what counts, right?'

If you play an instrument, you can say their melodies are unique...blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.