Song Survivor - Metallica - Ride the Lightning *RUNOFF ROUND*

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SONG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually HBB was the first person to suggest a run off round.

And what are you even talking about? Something is fishy about me suggesting an album that has over 15 voters should have a proper 1vs1 finishing round? How in the world does that sound fishy? You crying about the fact that we didnt just give it to your favorite because of a three way tie is much more telling.

PEOPLE ARE GONNA VITE! SMELLS LIKE SHIT :lol:
After the host asked for everyone’s opinion, 6 people said end it. You are the only person that didn’t want to. Then in your extreme arrogance, you do a run off round yourself, after declaring that you think FFWF should win. This is fucking bullshit mate and if anyone else had done it, you’d be moaning like a drain about how it’s all rigged.

After the host asked for everyone’s opinion, 6 people said end it. You are the only person that didn’t want to. Then in your extreme arrogance, you do a run off round yourself, after declaring that you think FFWF should win. This is fucking bullshit mate and if anyone else had done it, you’d be moaning like a drain about how it’s all rigged.
i was also one of the people who said im fine with ending it and calling FWTBT the winner. And since the host didn't give us an answer, i did what the most logical thing to do was, and that's run this poll so we can get a proper final round. I get that you're still buttrammed over me flaming the shit out of you for the past few weeks but get over it ... the song with the most votes is going to win, no need to get your panties all bunched up. And the fact that you're implying that this can somehow be rigged shows just how much of a raging brainlet you really are.

Last edited:
Didn't he post yesterday about being stressed?
Obviously that's a poor excuse and life should never get in the way of a poll but some people aren't as strong as others.

I assumed his silence and the fact this round exists meant it was handed off anyway.
I was actually surprised to see TB's post asking phal to take over the final round.

Then why is the same silence not leading to the next logical step?

I don't take this shit serious enough to fill the thread with pages of over analysed one sided dribble about how wrong everyone's votes are.

I also don't ever want to be useful.

Reactions: jimmy101
History says you are wrong :p
Besides it's lunch time and I have a book cover to get to the printers after lunch so I am too stressed!!

I can only go by the evidence I have at hand which not only I created but goes against your lack of evidence.