Song Survivor - Metallica - Ride the Lightning round 1

Vote for the two weakest tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Escape would be my third pick, but I've never seen anyone explain what is actually bad about it. Great melodic heavy metal with an instantly-memorable chorus, some of Ulrich's most wonky/playful drumming, and a neato heavier bridge (even if the vocals are a bit silly there). I guess the police siren sample is cheesy but whatevs.

And Fight Fire With Fire is way too musically advanced and tight to be compared to anything on KEA, much closer to a song like Damage Inc than anything.

You're just an idiot for implying nonsense like that. First off no, it doesn't sound like something that belongs on Kill Em All, but i dont blame you since all that ecstasy you dropped at those raves you used to go to probably melted your brain. And that should definitely not be a reason for someone to vote out a song especially when they don't think its a negative.
No your opinion sucks because you have shit gang tattoos and a criminal record. Is this how debating works?

Reactions: Dak and jimmy101
And no, this is how it works ....
Z78Ql32.png

look at that face, those are the eyes of man who would beat his wife for not cooking his eggs right

Reactions: jimmy101
Escape would be my third pick, but I've never seen anyone explain what is actually bad about it. Great melodic heavy metal with an instantly-memorable chorus, some of Ulrich's most wonky/playful drumming, and a neato heavier bridge (even if the vocals are a bit silly there). I guess the police siren sample is cheesy but whatevs.
The chorus is the bit that's cheesy. Verses are cool, but that's about it. The bridge is pretty lame.

The chorus is the bit that's cheesy. Verses are cool, but that's about it. The bridge is pretty lame.

Chorus always sounded like something from an Ozzy-solo album to me, in a good way, particularly that little palm-muted melodic trill in between the vocal lines, just peak melodic metal. I get not liking the bridge though.

Reactions: jimmy101
also, lol @ you for talking about criminal records when you've been arrested for beating your wife
And no, this is how it works ....
Z78Ql32.png

look at that face, those are the eyes of man who would beat his wife for not cooking his eggs right

guy is talking about criminal records when he's been arrested before for beating on his wife. :lol: amazing.
Ahh, so posting dildos on old photos and rehashing bullshit stories is how it works. Gotcha.

Ahh, so posting dildos on old photos and rehashing bullshit stories is how it works. Gotcha.

ahh bullshit stories you say? We both know that's not true. I have paperwork on you, but we both know i cant post it. At least im not a hypocritical bastard and everything you're trying to use on me is stuff i've said or posted. I say you just cut to the chase and go running to deron like you did last time, remember? Oh and i hope you didnt start punching people out at home after reading my post. xoxo

ahh bullshit stories you say? We both know that's not true. I have paperwork on you, but we both know i cant post it. At least im not a hypocritical bastard and everything you're trying to use on me is stuff i've said or posted. I say you just cut to the chase and go running to deron like you did last time, remember? Oh and i hope you didnt start punching people out at home after reading my post. xoxo
Paperwork! Haha, ok. Please post it. I give you permission right here.