Songs that are special to you.. and why

Well fuck thereare way too many songs to list inhere...
First, though it is not a song, I like to mention Mozart's Requiem (it was winter, freezing, I spent the night with some friends of mine at me home taking advantage of the fact my parents were on holiday, so it was the next morning, everybody had left, I played that tape, sat by the fireplace and read my first horror story, a story called seeds from the sepulchre or something like that, my life had changed everafter)
Second One by Metallica (probably the first song I banged my head to in absolute frenzy)
Third Sweet Child O' Mine by Gn'R (appetite was the first vinyl I got)
Fourth Echoes by Pink Floyd (my older brother was hugely into Floyd and used to listen to them all day and night, he still loves them I think; this song is possibly the first tune that I listened to, the intro submarine sounds used to freak me out for a long time)
Also for rather apparent reason Anathema's Sleepless, Dying Wish and many others are quite special for me as well:cool:

and deffo Cure's whole desintegration album has a very profound effect on me although the memories it brings are not nice and don't enjoy listening to it too often, i just realize this list could go on for ever:) I did not even mention Death's Human, New Model Army's the hunt or Ozric's Dissolution.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
During the last year or so, Goo Goo Dolls's Iris has become really special song to me. For some reason it just clicks whit me. But what do I know, I'm such a wimp. :rolleyes:

I wrote lyrics of Iris on a paper and gave it to a Finnish guy (there was a content-of course:) )
you can't be him, can you ? :p :lol:

Originally posted by coelacanth
Third Sweet Child O' Mine by Gn'R (appetite was the first vinyl I got)

You don't have that first version of Apeetite for Destruction I assume... with the girl raped by an alien, the drawing in the middle of the booklet... many shops wouldn't sell it so they changed the cover :D

Well, it's close to Danny's monitor, so lot's of loud lead guitar...
but there's not much noise of addicted fans (since i wasn't close to the mic ;) ) it's 'quite' OK, I'll try to make a better one tomorrow :)

yeah i noticed that. when i saw the md i realised you'd be getting mostly guitar, that amp is pretty loud. it'll be better if you stand further back, in the middle of the hall

it would be better that's true, but I can't leave it to sing along and that's spoiling the whole thing even more (if you listened to the beginning of the Huntenpopboot already you know what's about it :lol: )