Songs that are special to you.. and why

bdacock.jpg

Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden... I heard it fot the first time when I was about 8 years old, brings back spooky memories:cry: :cry: :eek: hehe

Originally posted by Falconspirit
Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden... I heard it fot the first time when I was about 8 years old, brings back spooky memories:cry: :cry: :eek: hehe
hell yeah! one of me fave maidensongs! :headbang:

Originally posted by Mariner
You don't have that first version of Apeetite for Destruction I assume... with the girl raped by an alien, the drawing in the middle of the booklet... many shops wouldn't sell it so they changed the cover :D

i have it! and mariner, dont be afraid to reveal to the world that you were addicted to gnr ;)

Originally posted by ewinter
i have it! and mariner, dont be afraid to reveal to the world that you were addicted to gnr ;)
you have! :eek:
take care of that one!!!!!!!!!! It's worth a lot!
Oh and I still love 'em! Well I mean the albs they released, but it seems the forthcoming one will be bad. And I won't buy it anyway, because they are other great bands that deserves it to sell some records, and Axl Rose doen not. I really hope more people are thinking like I do now, and the new one will be a flop, so he comes with both feet back on the ground.

Originally posted by Mariner
you have! :eek:
take care of that one!!!!!!!!!! It's worth a lot!

i know

Oh and I still love 'em! Well I mean the albs they released, but it seems the forthcoming one will be bad. And I won't buy it anyway, because they are other great bands that deserves it to sell some records, and Axl Rose doen not. I really hope more people are thinking like I do now, and the new one will be a flop, so he comes with both feet back on the ground.

"other bands", yes, slash's snakepit, loaded, neurotic outsiders, do you know them? forget about mr. axl, he will never get back with his feet on the ground! mail me if you want so we can go on talking about gnr :)