Songs that have made you cry

crying.. my thing..

porcupine tree - trains
killswitch engage - my last serenade
sentenced - sun wont shine

just to name few..

There's many songs that have made me feel like crying, but I can only think of one that actually did make me cry, which was Opeth - Requiem.

Actually, come to think of it, back when I was about 15 or 16, The Offspring's 'Have You Ever' made me rather teary.

There's many songs that have made me feel like crying, but I can only think of one that actually did make me cry, which was Opeth - Requiem.

Actually, come to think of it, back when I was about 15 or 16, The Offspring's 'Have You Ever' made me rather teary.

It's kinda funny but back when i was about 13-15, The Offspring's Xenocide made me cry, thanks for reminding me! I still consider it a really good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8J6xWfZll8
Very close. 11 Dreams succeeded, i could barely breath... I can't stress enough how important it is for every single person to check out that video. If you don't like it, you're just plain stupid. It's not even a matter of taste, you're just stupid, so just get up, and walk to the dumpster, lift the lid, jump in and just stay there.

I think i'm gonna just stay up the night =) I feel like giving in to this, i've wanted to do this for some time now. I feel really good at the moment, even if a certain very important thing went completely hay-wire (propably misspelled, that too) on saturday. I pretty much cried the whole day, but i think i'm finally getting a hold of myself =) Fuck yeah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV98w7Yp9cs

Firesoul was pretty good song, though not exactly my genre. But Harvest kicks major ass! I have that DVD, and the song is one of the best slower songs made by Opeth.

hope leaves?!
heuli.gif

Opeth has a few touching songs but i think that harvest fits best to this category. I listened it(too) at a certain point of my life. A true twilight zone. Thought i could never get past that and i just recently did. Horray for that(and boobies). I also own the dvd.

Actually Opeth's Dirge for November works to me every time, but in the wrong way. It puts me into this "slit-wrist" mood. Really cruel and hopeless song. Drags you down and leaves you there to die.

Guys.. I know your ass is for sitting and not for kissing but Farmakon - Wings. The fact that i'm wasted could've played a little role here but still. I salute you.