Songs to commit suicide to?

For me it would have to be:

Nevermore: Dreaming Neon Black, Forever
Metallica: Fade to Black
Megadeth: In My Darkest Hour, A Toute Le Monde
Iced Earth: I Died For You, Meloncholy
Sentenced: Noose, Excuse Me While I Kill Myself, Noone There
Judas Priest: Better By You Better Than Me (Just kidding) :D

Hm...I'll throw a few out. My idea of depressing is for far different reasons than some of you...some of these are because of close calls, or death of the musicians.

Trail of Tears, Testament. Across the Rainbow Bridge("set me freeeeeee") AA, Ride On, Bon Scott AC/DC, and two Nevermore songs are that depressing to me. Am I inside, AIC, and there are two PSH songs I find horribly/beautifully depressing. Voice of a Soul, For who'm the bell tolls is depressing...that's more than enough for now. I got an armored Saint one, I have to dig it up. And a couple BLS songs...porcupine Tree, and many Opeth ones.

A. I never plan on killing myself, I laugh at the matter. B. Cradle of Filth sucks ass, I was merely making a joke. C. Kiss my ass, and kill yourself to whatever music you like. Oh, and D. Yeah, H.I.M. is a self esteem killer. ( I don't listen to them.)

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
A. I never plan on killing myself, I laugh at the matter. B. Cradle of Filth sucks ass, I was merely making a joke. C. Kiss my ass, and kill yourself to whatever music you like. Oh, and D. Yeah, H.I.M. is a self esteem killer. ( I don't listen to them.)

??? That's an hostile reply...

A. I don't either
B. Cradle of Filth has it's moments but that's just an opinion...
C. See A ...and I won't kiss you ass... (sorry)
D... H.I.M sucks...

I think St. Anger would be a great anti-suicide album, just make someone suicidal listen to it, they would be bursting out in laughter over how bad it is.

"AAAHHHAAAAHHAALLLLLLLL WHITHIN MAAHHHHHHYYYY HAAAAAA*crack*YAYAYAYAYAYAYNDSSAAAAAH"

If I was going to kill myself, I would buy the most pure, uncut cocaine I could find, dump a ton of it onto my dining table in a huge ass mound 3 times the size of my head, then sit in the master seat of the table and plop my face into and inhale as deeply as possible as much as possible.

FretsAflame said:
If I was going to kill myself, I would buy the most pure, uncut cocaine I could find, dump a ton of it onto my dining table in a huge ass mound 3 times the size of my head, then sit in the master seat of the table and plop my face into and inhale as deeply as possible as much as possible.
That reminds me of that part in The Crow where the gang-lord guy is sitting at the head of that table in his hi-rise room place with a bronze dish of cocaine in front of him, snorting it while he's talking to the pawn-shop owner. Classic.

Non-metal
Alice in Chains - Shame in You
the Smiths - Asleep
Down - Where I'm Going

Metal
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses (A Death in the Family)
My Dying Bride - The Crown of Sympathy
My Dying Bride - The Bitterness and the Bereavment
My Dying Bride - Sear Me *really long Roman number*
My Dying Bride - Gather Me Up Forever
Opeth - Master's Apprentice
Nuerosis - Stones from the Sky
Nuerosis - Crawl Back In
Nuerosis - From the Hill
Metallica - Fade to Black

Chromatose said:
MR BUNGLE - PINK CIGARETTE
i found a piiiiink cigarette, on the bed the daaaay that you leeeeeeft!@# that album rules. mr bungle rules. the squid rules.

my answer: death - voice of the soul. soooo sad. id have it played at the funeral as well.