Songs which REALLY need to be dropped from their album

I think the whole of the Metallica self-titled should have been left off (hehe almost). Especially sad but true.

Gangland definitely!

Annihilator Criteria For a Black Widow - Title song of the same name. Worst song in Annihilator history.

Pantera Far Beyond Driven - Good Friends & A Bottle of Pills. Horrible, should of been a hidden or bonus track. The Badge should of tooken it's place.

Megadeth Countdown for Destruction - Pyschotron, like the Intrumentals not the vocals.

Originally posted by Aussie_Outlaw
[color=#AOEOOA]Drop Escape and Trapped Under Ice from Ride The Lightning.

And Drop Metal Militia from Kill Em All (then they'd have a perfect debut release).[/color]

From my point of view Kill Em all is probably the best debut release I have ever heard. It is perfect.
Cheerz

Originally posted by Weapon X
Annihilator Criteria For a Black Widow - Title song of the same name. Worst song in Annihilator history.

Megadeth Countdown for Destruction - Pyschotron, like the Intrumentals not the vocals.

CFABW rocks! Except the title track is bloody repetitive! I dont know that its the worst song in their history though :)

Thats pretty much everyones description for all Megadeth songs isnt it? :confused:

'I'd prefer them over Fade To Black'

Are you fucking insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THEY AUGHTA BURN ALL THE METALLICA TAPES, CD'S, AND ALBUMS ALONG WITH THE BAND 'CAUSE THEY SUCK. THEY HAD A CHANCE TO PUT METAL BACK ON TOP AND DID CRAP LIKE WEAR MAKEUP AND FURCOATS AND CHOP HAIR AND SCREW THEIR SOUND UP TILL IT SUCKED.

CAPSLOCK.txt

:D

Removing The apparition from Fear of the Dark would improve the album better. I actually burned the cd without this track. Maybe dropping weekend warrior too, I have no reason for hating this song, but no reason for liking it.
And Quest for fire is horrible to me. It break Piece of mind completely for me. I think they lacked imagination when they wrote this track.