sooo.....Valentin's day.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Umm... dude, i would not go around telling people that you like the feeling of something coming out of your ass if I was you. Poeple might take you the wrong way :tickled:
I don't know about that, it's not like I said I like things going into my ass. Besides what are the three natural things that feel the best? Sex, pissing, and taking a shit.

GroundXero3k said:
You make good points except for the whole early death metal stuff. Not into that with the exception of Death.

BTW, I was depressed when I said what I said. People get depressed around holidays like that and I was no exception.
I don't know man, if you listen to moody and depressing stuff all the time, it's no wonder you're depressed most of the time. You need some of that raw death energy to lift your spirits. There's nothing like listening to perverted songs and singing along about the mutilation, disembowelment, misery and suffering of your fellow human beings. It makes you feel a whole lot better. Seeing how you only recently got into metal though, I can see why you don't like this shit and you'd rather stick to more traditional stuff. Just give it some time and you'll become a sick fuck too.

hmmmmmmm spent a few hours with my Valentine's date today.

Could this be the beginning of something " evil " ? o_O

Doubt it. Be prepared for some sort of odd " dan gets dumped " story.

I usually find whacky girls to date and it usually ends up with some sort of strange story.

Last one left me to date her sister's husband, true story...:err:

Reactions: Guerrilla
Dead_Lioness said:
Guerrilla:
Will you be my new best friend? :)
Absolutely. I believe having a person like me as a friend is a great asset to anybody. I have to warn you though, I'm not this mellow all the time. I like to get pretty rough too.

Lord of Metal said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I like you as a friend Guerrilla. I hope you feel the same. By the way, the picture you asked for has been sent.
What picture did I ask for and where has it been sent.

GroundXero3k said:
Oh so you choose Dr.Phil/Kill over me? :loco:

I just wanted to say that. :D
I told you, hot chicks are attracted to brutality like flies are attracted to shit. :D A visit to your local cd store is required.

"What picture did I ask for and where has it been sent."

Oh, you know what I am talking about. I sent it to your workplace, so as not to be suspicious.

heh the trip was purdy good. 85 degrees and very humid! I slept, walked around Santo Domingo, baught stuff at markets, went to the beach, got my legs sunburned, and ate tons of beef and carbohydrates.

Dead_Lioness said:
and what did cora do all alone in Rhode Island? :D

speaking of cora.......where is she?
hehe actually cora lives in massachusetts hehe :p about 20 minute drive from me. She was in Florida for the weekend though, which is good, or else i would have felt bad about leavin.
As for where she is, home i presume... i dunno, i guess she just hasn't been posting much on the board... maybe we're all to immature for her hahah