sooo.....Valentin's day.

grrr...last night was the worst ever, I got so assholey drunk..talked out my pains to friends...I woke up this morning wanting to believe it was a dream...cus I'm kinda ashamed now...the last thing I remember is my mom telling me look I'm gonan vomit ont he bed...she was yelling alot and asking if i was drinking...I so much wanted to yell out "what does it look like!" but I was too busy puking. I feel like shit!

metal17 said:
grrr...last night was the worst ever, I got so assholey drunk..talked out my pains to friends...I woke up this morning wanting to believe it was a dream...cus I'm kinda ashamed now...the last thing I remember is my mom telling me look I'm gonan vomit ont he bed...she was yelling alot and asking if i was drinking...I so much wanted to yell out "what does it look like!" but I was too busy puking. I feel like shit!
ahhh... I remember those days.o_O now i have to look forward to my son doing it. :erk:

GroundXero3k said:
Yeah, I hate Valentine's Day.

Damn, I'm lonely.
Fuck I hate this kind of attitude. If instead of being depressed and moping around about how lonely you are, you got out there and did something about it, like try to meet people, even if you weren't successful at fucking someone, you'd feel a lot better. I used to be like you 6 years ago when I was 13, you're pushing it too far you're 19 now, time to take matters in your own hands.

Besides, even if you don't wanna do anything but sit in your house all day crying, it's inevitable that someday you will find someone so at least you can look forward to that day and stop acting like a loser.

IMO, being alone every now and then if that's your choice, is absolutely great, no other people in your life you have to worry about, you can do anything you want to. But I can see where you're coming from if you think you've been like that all your life.

Let me make a few suggestions though if you believe you're too unattractive to fuck. First, stop listening to that flowery shit you listen to and bring out the big guns, early Corpse, Obituary, early Carcass, Exhumed, Autopsy, Immolation, Deicide... Now if you plan this correctly and depedning on where you live, you will discover that you can find some chicks that listen to this shit. And what's good is that many of them are rather unattractive too and self-conscious of their image. This translates into an easy fuck. Yeah there you have it. If on the other hand you wanna find a very hot death chick that can scream like Barnes on the first Corpse album (my dream girl), it'll take you longer but that's doable too. All depends on your attitude.

ct_thrash said:
sure ya doo doo
I like taking a shit and the feelings of relief that come with it, but when you introduce shit to sex, nah that's where I draw the line. Piss is okay. And that's all I have to say about this.

Guerrilla said:
Fuck I hate this kind of attitude. If instead of being depressed and moping around about how lonely you are, you got out there and did something about it, like try to meet people, even if you weren't successful at fucking someone, you'd feel a lot better. I used to be like you 6 years ago when I was 13, you're pushing it too far you're 19 now, time to take matters in your own hands.

Besides, even if you don't wanna do anything but sit in your house all day crying, it's inevitable that someday you will find someone so at least you can look forward to that day and stop acting like a loser.

IMO, being alone every now and then if that's your choice, is absolutely great, no other people in your life you have to worry about, you can do anything you want to. But I can see where you're coming from if you think you've been like that all your life.

Let me make a few suggestions though if you believe you're too unattractive to fuck. First, stop listening to that flowery shit you listen to and bring out the big guns, early Corpse, Obituary, early Carcass, Exhumed, Autopsy, Immolation, Deicide... Now if you plan this correctly and depedning on where you live, you will discover that you can find some chicks that listen to this shit. And what's good is that many of them are rather unattractive too and self-conscious of their image. This translates into an easy fuck. Yeah there you have it. If on the other hand you wanna find a very hot death chick that can scream like Barnes on the first Corpse album (my dream girl), it'll take you longer but that's doable too. All depends on your attitude.

You make good points except for the whole early death metal stuff. Not into that with the exception of Death.

BTW, I was depressed when I said what I said. People get depressed around holidays like that and I was no exception.

I do feel honored that you took some time to type that up. Thank you.

Tee said:
aw, GroundXero :( but early death-metal simply rules *sigh*

i couldnt agree more.
Guerrilla gave some GREAT bands over there !! try that!
early death metal and death metal in general, is my second favorite after thrash metal :loco:

eh,
as for the "tips" on how to get girls according to Guerrilla... well, i dont know about that :lol: but i would sure trust the man. he knows what he's saying.