sooo.....Valentin's day.

Hearse said:
How can you know that?
He might aswell be virgin for the rest of his life,
don't courage him, or you might make him turn to a psycho killer if he is not getting some after all :loco:

You never know :p

its bad to give me ideas

Hopefully I'll be involved in a gang rape of somesort......

Waste Management dude, from the looks of it I doubt you could kick anyone's ass.

opeth_sucks said:
Hopefully I'll be involved in a gang rape of somesort......

Waste Management dude, from the looks of it I doubt you could kick anyone's ass.

Yeah, well underestimation is what allows me to win a fight. It's fucks like you that get their asses kicked. Realize that the biggest mistake you can make whilst fighting is judging someone by their appearance. So what if I have the hair? Who gives a shit if I'm not the biggest guy alive? I have a lot of experiance in collegiate wrestling and greco roman wrestling, trust me man (I assume you are a man), I may not look like the type, but I am.

Anyways, if I were to lose a fight thats when my friend bat comes into play :)

NP: At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

Can everyone please go and vote in this poll for me to even things out?

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2593612#post2593612

I'd rather not spaminate these forums by posting duplicate threads if I don't have to, and it's always better having one BIG POLL than lots of little ones you have to total up, so I'll try and link to stuff I ask in other forums when I can.

I won't however link the other direction (point S O/T'ers here) as I'm assuming you'd would rather I didn't invite the hoard over there. :erk:

Don't have to post if you don't want, just vote for me please! :D

DarkNoise said:
I'm with NicodemiX, Pancakes, and Lord of Metal... I'll sit at home, wallow in misery, play some computer games, and daydream of how it could be.

Unless I can get those plane tickets to go see that new bikini wax in person...

You horndog, stop thinking with your dick. Valentine's Day is spending time with the one you love and/or like very much.

I need to get laid. :erk:

GroundXero3k said:
You horndog, stop thinking with your dick. Valentine's Day is spending time with the one you love and/or like very much.

I need to get laid. :erk:
HAHAHAHA!!! :lol: HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol:

Haha! :lol: Hahaha...............

*Pause for effect*

Hehe....hehehe....hehehehehehehe...........Ahhhhh..........*Sigh* :erk:

:(