sorry

It's tough bein da only gangsta in my hood because no one else understands gangsta life so when I'm all like going around and stuff I'm like "BAYAM" an like "Oh Snap!" when I see a dope six fow on some dubs an shih (a six fow is a gangsta ride like sweet civics an shih an dubs are big ol wheels yo - dats for you, you poser gangsta beeatch!)

Cerulean said:
Well well well, You can 'blame' me for being young, but it's you guys who are being childish as fuck. Have fun.

watch your mouth wee fella, blow bubbles instead or something

somnium in tenebris said:
Look yourselves in the eye.FFS! :puke:
OS02010.jpg

o_O

flashback! memories punish me once again.... err, right...that word always seems to work as a trigger on me. and now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day too...

Bastet said:
flashback! memories punish me once again.... err, right...that word always seems to work as a trigger on me. and now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day too...
Hmm doesn't really sound like a happy day :erk:

ah, not to bad, no. i do like that song, it's just when it keeps playing over and over again in your head it does get boring too...:S

breaklose said:
i wish i could be like you and take it on the chin like a real man instead of whining like a pissy cunt :Smug:

We need some sort of a father figure now to grab you kids by the ears.

All right kiddies, that was enough non sense for now. Moody, mehdi , what was your name again, to your room and finish that bloody record you started 10 years ago. (actually, im looking forward to that one, but im not gonna tell cause it undermines my authority). Gorik, good boy, proceed on the path of selfimprovement.

And now its time to return to what we should be doing here, for example discuss Anathema's best album.

I think its Judgement.