SOUND CLIPS FROM 'IMMORTAL' !!

Mike,

Thanks for the sound clips, they are amazing. Is there a planned release date yet?

Ed

Hey guys,

We are shopping for a new label right now. It's very hard to say how fast we will find a new record label, and once we've found a new home for our band, they will need a few months to promote the material before a release. So my guess is that the album will be in stores mid-summer or so.

I've noticed that some people think we are continuing on with our old labels, but we do not have any obligations with any of them, and we feel it's time to move on.

Michael.

Hey guys,

We are shopping for a new label right now. It's very hard to say how fast we will find a new record label, and once we've found a new home for our band, they will need a few months to promote the material before a release. So my guess is that the album will be in stores mid-summer or so.

I've noticed that some people think we are continuing on with our old labels, but we do not have any obligations with any of them, and we feel it's time to move on.

Michael.

good luck! hopefully you can find a bad ass label soon. are there any pictures of the band in the studio?

Hey guys,

Michael.

so you are not going to be with Nightmare anymore?

well if there is a possibility SPV should be interested in you guys. And Mr. Barlow is an indirect "ambassador" in a sense.:)

Amazing sounds there. Of course i always liked Pyramaze, and i'm well aware of Matt's abilities, since he's one of my favorite vocalists ever, but i have to say that it turned out to sound even BETTER than i was expecting in my wildest drerams.

One of the albums of 2008 for sure.

Congrats.

OMFG mid-summer? :(
Ah well, as long as the album is awesome (and I'm sure as hell it will be!) I suppose we can wait. Plus, the wait makes it all the more enjoyable in the end! (But all the more torturing now :p)

Edit: Oh, and good luck finding the right label guys! A good label is always important for a band's success.

Matt Barlow is amazing.

This stuff sounds great and its a breath of fresh air to hear Barlow's voice over a different guitarists riffs..but this must be said. Although this album will be amazing..so will the new IE CD. It's going to top Framing!

Still great stuff though. This will be my first Pyramaze purchase! I wasn't even aware that this forum was here haha. Look for me to be posting more.

Matt sounds better than ever with Pyramaze!
I suggest adding 2-more purchases...Pyramazes-first 2cds, both being very good and power / epic as hell!

Welcome:kickass:

Absolutely right! And that's why I want MATT to STAY IN PYRAMAZE!

Hmm...I must agree that Matt does sound very refreshing on the samples we heard. But maybe it's the off-time he had from singing which gave him new inpiration.
Allthough Pyramaze's songwriting seem to make things more easy to produce good vocals than Schaffer's might.
I'm very curious how Matt will do with IE....maybe he will slay there too, maybe not.
Anyway, it's a good thing he's back..

I'm very curious how Matt will do with IE....maybe he will slay there too, maybe not.

Dude, It's Matt Barlow, he's going to slay no matter which band he's in! :headbang:

Although, if he could stay in both bands and leave law enforcement, it probably would've been best for us, but that's just being selfish I guess :p

Jon got Matt to sing a new version of "A Charge to Keep." I'm psyched about hearing this whenever the hell the new single is released... Well and pretty much everything else. :D

A great, emotional & epic singer matched with the best emotional / epic band...Matt with Pyramaze slays!