14/NOV (FR) NANCY / L'Autre Canal
15/NOV (FR) LYON / Transordeur
17/NOV (IT) MILAN / Alcatraz
18/NOV (IT) ROMA / Alpheus
19/NOV (IT) TREVISO / New Age
22/NOV (CH) ZURICH / Volkshaus

Hof ter Lo here I come!!!

I wonder what their support will be.
And if I don't have too much classes to follow that day, I'll probably be there in Amsterdam too!

Schedule for my exams in june is known and..... I'll finish the 18th of june so I can go to Hellfest (for AA off course)!!!

God damn the Atlantic Ocean and god damn Air Fees.

How can an American such as myself cheaply travel to Europe to see a famed "real" Amon Amarth show? I'm not made of money.

How can an American such as myself cheaply travel to Europe to see a famed "real" Amon Amarth show? I'm not made of money.

Hmmm, that I don't know.
Back here we have RyanAir (cheap as hell) but over there it can't be easy for you to get to Europe.
If you're planning to come, I wish you good luck!

Depends on what you consider as "cheap" travel. Finding a ticket to Europe from North America under $500 is a "deal" for some of us.

Hire a plane, put as many people as possible on it. Charge them as much as you need for your own ticket + AA entrance fee :headbang:

If you see on their site at the "upcoming" section, you'll see that there's a TBA the 14th.
But maybe (probably) it's not yet up too date