<span style="color:">Anders and Jonas, come on! Give us some fuckin news about the ne

You could have been sodomized if he's anything like his name.

I'm interested too. I was kind of disappointed with 'The Great Cold Distance' so I'm really looking forward to hearing the new stuff. I hope it's less about a phat production and more about the songs this time around. I know it's selfish but I want it to open up more and let us in. Don't close doors. Breathe.

^ Yeah the same thought ran through my head too... simple question and we all could have known whats happening

:D

Katatonic89, don't worry, it's very easy in retrospect to say that one should have done this and that. I certainly don't blame you, nor do I think anyone else should. I'm guessing most people would have done the same as you.

Nooo this is so devastating :D it's been so long since someone from the band has replied something here and now when Daniel does it's a freaking question. Im sure that they are already doing some new material and when they practice or whatever they just visit here and laugh at our mourning

Its a bit tricky ive seen anders a few times at the back of the venue by the bus, he usually looks a bit pissed of but always gets that look of love for his mayones (soon to be buying one myself! - hey im not getting one of those Katatonia ones, im a fan but please separate beds please!).

But ive never said hello, its a shitter really as im the biggest fan in the midlands UK i think.