<span style="color:">Anders and Jonas, come on! Give us some fuckin news about the ne

It was scary, for a mortal like me! No but I just dont want to bother with some random fanboy-ism when I got nothing good to say.

So I guess it will be a 2010 release?

It was scary, for a mortal like me! No but I just dont want to bother with some random fanboy-ism when I got nothing good to say.

So I guess it will be a 2010 release?

Hehe, I think most people in bands would love to hear someone tell them something "trivial" like "Hey, I just wanted to say I really love your music".
I don't believe people can get bored of people complimenting them, and if it makes them happy... why not? ;)

Ooo, goody!

"Writing in process"..hehe, I think really that we're so pleased now with the fact that one from the band spoke to us that we would settle for a 2012 release easily. Thanks for answering Daniel. I guess you're not so scary after all ;)

Paradise Lost have been doing their stuff in Fascination Street recently i wonder how the magic of Jens and Dave is working for them!

Im not one to influence the writing/production process but Daniel get Anders to get out his Acoustic guitar for at least one song, its only recently that I worked some of your stuff on an acoustic (specially Cold Ways) and some translate great.

But one acoustic song on an album really just gives you that moment to reflect as you listen through, like on TD, a Darkness Coming, that was a great song!

Ps I owe Anders a Beer for sharing his GT-3 thoughts with me! Next time your in the uk ill buy you all a round! Hows that!