<span style="color:">Anders and Jonas, come on! Give us some fuckin news about the ne

They will never get as big as The Beatles because quite honestly, to be mainstream today you have to suck.
All the mainstream music is designed to appeal to the largest number of musically declined retards. The songs must be understood on the first listen and that's all there is to it. Any band with depth will never break into the mainstream (at least to the tune of #1 singles and albums).

I heard Britney Spears will be doing some vocals alongside Jonas for the new cd! Also for the Katatonia tour Britney will be dancing in between the band members for a more seductive show. A big dance sequence is being rehearsed for the new tour.

Oh, wait a minute.......That was just the bad dream I had last night. Nevermind.

I don't think Katatonia would ever do a show with Britney Spears. Katatonia is really thought provoking dark music, whereas Britney Spears' music is simple and radio friendly. Katatonia would sell out if they ever collaborated with Britney Spears. Dance sequences between band members wouldn't do justice to the dark nature katatonia evokes. I don't think it should ever happen.

...lol

I don't think Katatonia would ever do a show with Britney Spears. Katatonia is really thought provoking dark music, whereas Britney Spears' music is simple and radio friendly. Katatonia would sell out if they ever collaborated with Britney Spears. Dance sequences between band members wouldn't do justice to the dark nature katatonia evokes. I don't think it should ever happen.

...lol

:D

Are you REALLY trying to say that Katatonia is too good for Britney Spears? BRITNEY SPEEEEEEARS?

C'mon, when was the last time we've seen Katatonia band members flash their private areas (not that I'd want to see that) to the public like Brit?

Britney really shares her deepest darkest parts to her fans in ways Katatonia hasn't.

:D

Are you REALLY trying to say that Katatonia is too good for Britney Spears? BRITNEY SPEEEEEEARS?

C'mon, when was the last time we've seen Katatonia band members flash their private areas (not that I'd want to see that) to the public like Brit?

Britney really shares her deepest darkest parts to her fans in ways Katatonia hasn't.

The first time this forum actually made me LOL.

I had a nightmare last night that I was going to Europe for Katatonia tour and I missed my plane........ :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I actually saw a dream where I was at an opeth gig with some hot girl and I ended up talking with Mr. Åkerfeldt himself and he said some very interesting things and it was nice to talk to him.