Special Trona Poll

Should Trona get the fuck out of this board ?

• Total voters
I started posting it here because of some racist things that were directed at me. Of course Ben would say, "rebecca, you don't see your own hypocrisy. Your racist too. The way you hold up a construct like defending native american religions, the culture in general, all that are sexist in nature, etc. not based in reality, etc, etc." Yep, he's right, he always is the rational one. Aside that I may have started it by my comment to Dunc and bambi about their accents and drinking habits, apparently was prejudicial or something.
Sorry guys. Oops! hehe

I don't know, marginale, why can't most of us? Maybe you can, eh?

I'm sick of this too cerulean, Jesusfuckingcockchrist!

trona said:
I don't know, marginale, why can't most of us? Maybe you can, eh?
can you say your essention in like a few (max 5!!) sentences then i can follow, but now i can't (all these long posts is nothing for me)
and then i can give you an answer

I agree with Margin in that such forums are not for having long-long posts, even if they're sarcastic. What I think of those posts is that they're not as good as you may think they are, cause they're basically... erm... too general and too commonplace. They don't shock me at all, and they don't entertain me either. They're like that exhibition I once saw about gender roles and that. Apart from a couple of pictures it was just boring and stuff I already knew. I already learned most of the world is phallocentric, but could we just step ahead? For example, for me poverty is a bigger issue.

Of course, everyone experiences it differently, so you must have a totally different view of it all.

Ehmmm, Trona... this can´t work!!! Trying to open eyes by using the scissors? When someone won´t see, he won´t see. Well, it triggers, they will avoid the thread, getting aggressive and repress it, even before it started to work.

Use pictures they work !!! We speak and think in pictures... all of us do.

These poems are too extreme, I actually won´t see in the abyss of another person, I have my own. That´s enough. I know what you are talking about. Society is superficial and our world is much closer to SPARTA than to a healthy world. People who avoid the past, will also avoid the poems.

Pictures work much better believe me...

Frodnat said:
We speak and think in pictures... all of us do.

Do we? I dream in pictures, fine, but I don't speak and think in pictures. That's why we're human, we have abstract language.

Sometimes when I travel on the tram I think of the next post I'll react to someone's post. :/ Not with a picture.

trona, my comment wasn't about susie. i don't remember her posting "shocking" pics. in fact they were all funny i think.
but i remember mehdi's pics which made my stomach turn. well, i just skip what i don't like :)

I'm kidding! hehe. Suzie's pictures do freak me out though. :) God damn!

I'm curious now what mehdi posted. What were they?

women always love the wrong person and at the same time they're ignoring those who trully have feelings for them. Trona I bet that there's a guy that really likes you but you never gave him the chance, that's why you're getting hurt in such a way, stop loving the wrong people and love those that reflect the love you give them.

Shadowlike said:
women always love the wrong person and at the same time they're ignoring those who trully have feelings for them. Trona I bet that there's a guy that really likes you but you never gave him the chance, that's why you're getting hurt in such a way, stop loving the wrong people and love those that reflect the love you give them.

i couldnt have summed it up better. wow

*clamps hands down on ears and stares up into the sky* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! , I can't hear any of you, LA LA LA, I'm in love! LA LA LA DA LA DEE DA LA LA LA!

Actually, thanks all for your input on what turned into a very self indulgent venting thread for me. You've given me stuff to think about.

And yeah sophia, it kicks ass. Brilliant, really.