Special Trona Poll

Should Trona get the fuck out of this board ?

• Total voters
Dora said:
ah, you were quicker than my internet..
anyway, what i want to say is that its better to go against something defendable, like peoples opinions, peoples haircut, peoples knowledge, taste, words - but not themselves. Like, imagine that everyone comes here and says "trona we hate you, your a bitch" like a hundred ppl. What can she answer? its like casting stones at a binded person in an antient world :) (hi, mehdi :D )

Yeas and what can I do but respond with, "yes I hate myself too, I deserve to be fucked up. Go ahead!" COOOOOOOOME ON! COME ON! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cedarbreed said:
P.S : And don't tell me YOU wouldn't like a friend of yours or yourself to be the mod of this board since you seem to always want to have the last word ;)
I DO tell you, even if it twists the world of yours. :)
I dont need a moderator or other ppl to defend my thoughts. I do it myself, by answering ppl. And yeah, answering can seriously cause that my words appear as last until someone replies them. ;)

Dora said:
ah, you were quicker than my internet..
anyway, what i want to say is that its better to go against something defendable, like peoples opinions, peoples haircut, peoples knowledge, taste, words - but not themselves. Like, imagine that everyone comes here and says "trona we hate you, your a bitch" like a hundred ppl. What can she answer? its like casting stones at a binded person in an antient world :) (hi, mehdi :D )
I think this little difference what makes it less humorous.. imo. Thats all.

tsss come on Dora, you knew ( and I knew ) that no one would vote for Trona to go out, that's lame. And now people are voting FOR her and it seems to be e-comforting her a little :D You may have noticed I like to make pointless polls here, and this was another one. It wasn't meant to do harm since I knew the outcome from the beginning.

trona said:
Yeas and what can I do but respond with, "yes I hate myself too, I deserve to be fucked up. Go ahead!" COOOOOOOOME ON! COME ON! COME ON FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange though, I never have this response towards Ben. I just let him in to do what he wants and I have none of any urge to fight him or defend myself against him, only against others envolved with him.

cedarbreed said:
tsss come on Dora, you knew ( and I knew ) that no one would vote for Trona to go out, that's lame. And now people are voting FOR her and it seems to be e-comforting her a little :D You may have noticed I like to make pointless polls here, and this was another one. It wasn't meant to do harm since I knew the outcome from the beginning.

HUH? When i came here and saw that i was sure i was getting fed to the sharks which would be enough here. I could name names but won't. I didn't think what you said there at all. There are enough people here who have expressed their dislike for me.
But many others here are very nice people.

Trona you sound like me back when I was 19, just saying extreme things because that's how much stuff affected me, i resorted to mindless psycho-like stuff to say because I was so frustrated with things

trona said:
HUH? When i came here and saw that i was sure i was getting fed to the sharks which would be enough here. I could name names but won't. I didn't think what you said there at all. There are enough people here who have expressed their dislike for me.
But many others here are very nice people.

You lack self-confidence it seems, and most of all you should know people on this forum aren't that naughty, even if Dora seems to think I'm a hatred machine :lol:
Look, I'm sending you a PM to explain to you the only thing I blame you for.

cedarbreed said:
OK, im not saying your an evil person and fukk off like .. What i wrote was my opinion about arguing and that and its still the way i think about it. Talking about this can help other ppl to think about this matter and decide how they will behave in the future, so maybe I could convince some ppl not to make these kind of polls only against a person itself, and maybe you convinced them about doing it cos its fun. Then, the world hasnt stopped yet but i ran out of coffee so you can miss my "last words" for a while until the next bowl is cooked. :D

Andy_2003 said:
Trona you sound like me back when I was 19, just saying extreme things because that's how much stuff affected me, i resorted to mindless psycho-like stuff to say because I was so frustrated with things

The only extreme stuff here that i post that i don't mean is stuff that i didn't write like Ben, Chris and Raf's writing. (or stuff that involves ethical, political, etc. I really don't care about this stuff) What i write, like on this thread, i mean every word of it. What of it do you think I don't mean? Like I said, if it involveds Ben, I'm 100% serious. If it involves the constant nagging thoughts that come out of my depression, I mean it 100%.

I knew Trona from another message board, and compared to there, people here are absolutely great, on the other message board they are complete opinionated self righteous arseholes. People here are really great, after meeting many from here on Saturday in London, I'm really glad I found this place.

Never said you didn't meant it, but just the way in which you say some things, is extreme like I used to be, you know like repeating, 'pounding' and all that, that's an example I used to talk like that when I was at one of my lowest points in life in my late teens

A joke is never just a joke, a dream is never just a dream and talking about extreme stuff involves knowing the feelings that are involved in it, associative writing... there might be an external trigger but the shit is still inside... :erk:

Andy_2003 said:
I knew Trona from another message board, and compared to there, people here are absolutely great, on the other message board they are complete opinionated self righteous arseholes. People here are really great, after meeting many from here on Saturday in London, I'm really glad I found this place.

Yep, Andy, but the other board, nothing is ever serious either, ever. No one there is dealing with real things when they go there. It's fully surreal. But i'm glad you brought me here.

Dora said:
OK, im not saying your an evil person and fukk off like .. What i wrote was my opinion about arguing and that and its still the way i think about it. Talking about this can help other ppl to think about this matter and decide how they will behave in the future, so maybe I could convince some ppl not to make these kind of polls only against a person itself, and maybe you convinced them about doing it cos its fun. Then, the world hasnt stopped yet but i ran out of coffee so you can miss my "last words" for a while until the next bowl is cooked. :D

Hope you haven't any coffee left and need to go to the supermarket :D

Frodnat said:
A joke is never just a joke, a dream is never just a dream and talking about extreme stuff involves knowing the feelings that are involved in it, associative writing... there might be an external trigger but the shit is still inside... :erk:

Ah mate, there are jokes that are 100% jokes actually. That's what I think.