Special Trona Poll

Should Trona get the fuck out of this board ?

• Total voters
Here's a little scenario I wrote and posted somewhere else yesterday that reflects us in all our glory:

REBECCA: I despise myself , I hate myself!

BENJAMIN: I hate you as well, Rebecca. You're a loser, I think you're shit. I really hate you.

REBECCA: I know, Benjamin. I still love you though.
----{--{@
<3
xoxox

BENJAMIN: No, see you don't understand, Rebecca, I REALLY hate you, I always have, even on the phone. You're the person I enjoy taking everything I've got out on, because you are now and always have been just absolute shit.

REBECCA: I know, Ben.

BENJAMIN: I know you do. :D :D :D :D
*pounds the living shit out of Rebecca over and over* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Oh lord!!!!!!!! AAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBECCA: I'm sorry Ben I've made you feel this way. I wish I could change it. I just love you so much.
I just wanted you to give me a chance.

BENJAMIN: Not on your fucking life did I ever intend to, you IDIOT !! I HATE YOU !!

ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF BEN: This is beautiful. ;D We all hate you as well, Rebecca. We support Benjamin, just like you do, and he has done a great job on you. Brilliant.

REBECCA: Yes, it makes me want to put a ... to my..... It really hurts Ben. Seriously.
I cannot stop how I feel about you. I'm wide open to whatever you do and I can't help it. you're well aware of this, I know, but I can't help it.

BENJAMIN: Good On You.

BENJAMIN: >>>>"Yes, it makes me want to put a ... to my..... "

Wait!. Makes you want to put a doughnut to your mouth? A vibrator to your tinkle hole?
A cum shot to your eyeballs? What?

Ohh Ohhh, I humour myself so well !

REBECCA: It hurts.....seriously. :' (

BENJAMIN: I... ....D-O-N'-T.......C-A-R-E
...............Y-O-U......A-R-E.......S-H-I-T

REBECCA: I know. :'( I love you, Ben.

BENJAMIN: *pounds Rebecca. pounds her, pounds her, pounds her, pounds her, and fucking pounds her, and pounds her...pounds her, pounds and pounds on her*

Finally silence :heh:

What a mess you've made there girl, go clean up! Your mouth is filthy.

*silence*

*ignores her ignores her ignores her ignores her ignores her*

BENJAMIN: Didn't you clean up, Rebecca? Hey, aren't you conscious yet?
*Pounds and pounds and pounds some more on Rebecca, pounds her and pounds her and pounds*

BEN *pounds and pounds the fucking crap out of her* BEN: "I love your voice Rebecca, I love your laugh, it's infectious." *stabs her in the neck* *pounds her and pounds and pounds her.... pounds and fucking pounds and pounds and pound and pounds and pounds her.* Ben: "You are nice Rebecca." *pounds and pounds her, and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her* BEN: "I like you Rebecca, I'm growing quite fond of you. :)" *Punches and pounds and fucking pounds and pounds and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her....pounds Rebecca and pounds Rebecca and pounds her and pounds her and fucking pounds her!!!!!!!* BEN: "I FUCKING HATE YOU REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I F-U-C-K-I-N-G H-A-T-E Y-O-U R-E-B-E-C-C-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

trona said:
BEN *pounds and pounds the fucking crap out of her* BEN: "I love your voice Rebecca, I love your laugh, it's infectious." *stabs her in the neck* *pounds her and pounds and pounds her.... pounds and fucking pounds and pounds and pound and pounds and pounds her.* Ben: "You are nice Rebecca." *pounds and pounds her, and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her* BEN: "I like you Rebecca, I'm growing quite fond of you. :)" *Punches and pounds and fucking pounds and pounds and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her and pounds her....pounds Rebecca and pounds Rebecca and pounds her and pounds her and fucking pounds her!!!!!!!* BEN: "I FUCKING HATE YOU REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I F-U-C-K-I-N-G H-A-T-E Y-O-U R-E-B-E-C-C-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

:(:(:( why?

you know it gets thinking sometimes...whether you really mean what you write.Suspecting you do (meaning the gist being serious),i get concerned,cos you seem like a nice person all-over and you shouldn't be going through this:(
Damn!Come over to Greece and you'll be fine :p :tickled:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:(:(:( why?

you know it gets thinking sometimes...whether you really mean what you write.Suspecting you do (meaning the gist being serious),i get concerned,cos you seem like a nice person all-over and you shouldn't be going through this:(
Damn!Come over to Greece and you'll be fine :p :tickled:

Oh, I'm dead serious. Everything I ever say about Ben is serious, maybe the only thing I'm 100% serious about, always. It isn't a pounding of the corporeal kind, but of the spirit, soul, emotional, mental, will, life force, and yes actually, ending up taking my physical body down in the process in a variety of ways. He is one of only a very few things (people) that mean anything to me in life, and he means the most by far and away. And I love him so much.

trona said:
Oh, I'm dead serious. Everything I ever say about Ben is serious, maybe the only thing I'm 100% serious about, always. It isn't a pounding of the corporeal kind, but of the spirit, soul, emotional, mental, will, life force, and yes actually, ending up taking my physical body down in the process in a variety of ways. He is one of only a very few things (people) that mean anything to me in life, and he means the most by far and away. And I love him so much.

what Ben does is pure SIN for me, i cant say i believe in god but i believe in sin and what this guy is doing is the worst sin you can commit.

best said:
what Ben does is pure SIN for me, i cant say i believe in god but i believe in sin and what this guy is doing is the worst sin you can commit.

Yes. Even so, I can't help but forgive it in him, it's just the way I love him. Completely.

cedarbreed said:
people get what they deserve.
It's a thousand times less offensive than what I've read some time ago... mind you.
And anwyay, this poll is just a joke, like a lot of things on this board, seems like you're unable to understand this word 'joke' YOU KNOW THE KIND OF BIG FAT JOKES ? ... !??? ...
get what deserves.. are you God himself? :)
its not that kind of joke u want to show it cos u already showed your hatred in posts here and there.. i think its you who mix the "joke" term here..
offense is ok imo in a Conversation - where someone argues and that, but this one is more like stabbing someone in the back without sense, humor.., asking for help from others. And I dont talk about only this poll, what I say is about THESE KIND OF POLLS (merely against certain persons) in general.. :) I think its not.. er.. manly.

edit: fuking database error, i wanted to leave out the personal stuff.. but all my first edits are lost. now its the 4th :)

:) @ Dora.

And the only reason, cedarbreed, that it didn't bother me is that I'm so fucking depressed right now that nothing else in the entire world can't even remotely reach where i am with it.
If it was at another time, it would have hurt a lot, really too much.
And it would hurt other people too if directed at them.

Dora said:
its not that kind of joke u want to show it cos u already showed your hatred in posts here and there.. i think its you who mix the "joke" term..
offense is ok imo in a Conversation - where someone argues and that, but this one is more like stabbing someone in the back without sense, humor.
And its just a perfect example of things that needs moderation in a forum in general, so thats why its funny u want a mod. Maybe you want a friend to be a mod so u can do whatever u want and your saved from critics then? :)

my hatred ? That's the most funny thing I've ever read about me on this forum. When did I express hatred towards anyone ? Except Shitstabber or the nazi guy or people like them who were just coming to troll like ?
I want a mod for this kind of people only. Whoever the mod should be. And since the 'report post' option works fine, then it's no use having a mod for me after all.
Anyway, I may express my feelings with some exaggeration from time to time, but I've never felt hatred towards anyone on this forum except those quoted above.
If you come to think it's hatred then it's fair, believe what you want to believe, i'm not the kind of guy who gets mad behind his screen.
Anyway, you were so prompt to point the finger at me when Trona did take it with humour, you made a fool of yourself like ;)

P.S : And don't tell me YOU wouldn't like a friend of yours or yourself to be the mod of this board since you seem to always want to have the last word ;)

ah, you were quicker than my internet..
anyway, what i want to say is that its better to go against something defendable, like peoples opinions, peoples haircut, peoples knowledge, taste, words - but not themselves. Like, imagine that everyone comes here and says "trona we hate you, your a bitch" like a hundred ppl. What can she answer? its like casting stones at a binded person in an antient world :) (hi, mehdi :D )
I think this little difference what makes it less humorous.. imo. Thats all.

trona said:
:) @ Dora.

And the only reason, cedarbreed, that it didn't bother me is that I'm so fucking depressed right now that nothing else in the entire world can't even remotely reach where i am with it.
If it was at another time, it would have hurt a lot, really too much.
And it would hurt other people too if directed at them.

Same kind of polls have always been taken as a joke by people who were concerned. You are a lot too susceptible, but I won't blame you for that if you're in a real bad state, it happens sometimes, i can understand that.
I just don't get how it can hurt in any way. Maybe it's just that females are more e-susceptible than men.