"Spiral Architect is currently working on a new album."

Canvas_Solaris

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2011
From the facebook page. When was this originally posted and is it confirmed? Holy mother of Satan it has been forever!!!!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::headbang:

I run the Facebook-page, so, yes it's confirmed... We've been working on the next album - obviously more off than on - since 1999(?) and have maybe an hour's worth of music (bits and pieces). The good news is that it looks like there will be continuous work on this album from March this year. Time will tell...

- A

I run the Facebook-page, so, yes it's confirmed... We've been working on the next album - obviously more off than on - since 1999(?) and have maybe an hour's worth of music (bits and pieces). The good news is that it looks like there will be continuous work on this album from March this year. Time will tell...

- A

Awesome news!

Can't wait.

Where's the best place to keep up to date with SA? Your bands main site hasn't been updated with news updates since 2008.

I'll only believe it when I have an original copy in my hands, then ask someone to burn my skin, if I scream it will be true.

And for my friends who lives here in Brazil. When I receice my copy, I'll pay a U$ 400,00 bottle of whisky to celebrate it. Then I'll scream again, hope like Hægeland.

This is the greatest news of the year.

Claudio Jr.

- A

So, the web site will not be updated often, will it ? Other day, i got an automatic message from the guys from Haji's Kitchen when they said they would not update their myspace page more often than facebook, . It is that I am not a big fan of social networks, but I realized later that facebook has an interface for music, which is good. I wonder if Spiral Architect, Pychotic Waltz and Watchtower release new albums in the same year, it is going to be totally out of mind.:headbang: