I WANT SPIRAL ARCHITECT

ElodProgress

Bassist of Lost in faces
Oct 27, 2006
Athens greece
Hi I just wanted to say that I'm very angry with my Favorite band
Cause for six years I'm hearing the same tracks over and over again I play them over and over again!!! Why is so difficult to make the next step, the second album? I was a new bassist in progressive metal with no exp. in this kind, they maked me the bassist I am, and today Im ready to make my First rec. in studio with 14 tracks with a nice band and they havent make nothing for six years, WHY? I don't care about the other bands they've been I WANT SPIRAL ARCHITECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen:headbang:

I think all of us have been bitching that we want a new album. But I'd rather the band take their time until that certain something just pops in their head that they have to record.
Either way, they're an amazing band.

Post some of your demo/bass tracks then, if you think you're better and faster workers than them. Every musician knows that good music takes time.

its not like it was that hard to write spiral architect stuff, i mean i see new albusm by killswtich and other technical metal bands every year.

i think perhaps they just have lost their talent.

asgeir said:
Guess it's good news then that Lars and Steinar recorded some new riffs in my studio on Tuesday. We have officially started working on our second album.

- Asgeir
In the wise words of Homer Simpson, WOOHOO!

We are going release 3 of the tracks as soon as the official site is ready... And Im not seeing that we are better, in music there is no better, just METAL!!!
And we are rather harder than Better...
Any way, yes Im making riffs every day, cause If I don't, my head is going to explode... You see, the life in Greece is full of emotions and they fill your brain every sec. Either you gonna kill your self, make music or do something to calm and relax a little bit.
Im not criticise the other bands, Im seeing that they have given their attetion to bands they don't own. Excuse me if I wanted to say what Im feeling about my favorite band...

Ps. THATS good news try to stay focus on what road you wanna follow...

Bye!

its not like it was that hard to write spiral architect stuff, i mean i see new albusm by killswtich and other technical metal bands every year.

i think perhaps they just have lost their talent.

Looks like somebody here still hasnt made it all the way through their Green Day tab book. Why dont you try writing something as complicated as Sceptics Universe.

frantickromatik said:
Looks like somebody here still hasnt made it all the way through their Green Day tab book. Why dont you try writing something as complicated as Sceptics Universe.

I think this guy is right, a sceptic's universe is a combination of technic, melody and METAL and I don't think that another group is gonna make this kind of change in the mind of all progressivers.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

Soilworker said:
yeah i hate that guy who made that post.

sprial architect easily are better than killswitch

we're getting flooded with crap over here, soilworker please shut up.

great to hear some new spiral activities going on !!!!
Asgeir, can you give us any more current SCARIOT news ?
It seems like almost a year now you guys have been sitting on that recording
we're dying to hear I know at least the drums and vocals will kick ass,
give us another mp3! Theres gotta be some label out there..........
thanks

Travis said:
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I had hoped that comment about Killswitch being technical and Spiral Architect losing their talents was sarcasm.
There is a band called Killswitch that is not a gay American metalcore band by the way. Killswitch doesn't necessarily mean Killswitch Engayged.

But Spastic Ink are still a far better band and far more technical.