[SPOILER] [WARNING] [DO NOT ENTER] watershed code

Why is it so hard for the people top post the answer..... Doest it say in the end something about not letting people know the answer...??

afaict i think its pretty obvious that no one has deciphered it and that theyre all full of shit

Either that, or there's a special message from Mike at the end saying, "now that you've cracked this, do not the fuck post it on the forum or I will eat your FUCKING EYES"...

if i had cracked it i wouldnt post it either tbh, its cooler when only few know it

You can think what you want, but like I said in the other thread, the symbol representing 'i' is the same one that represents 'p'. When someone else finally cracks this, you can confirm that, which also serves as proof that I have deciphered it (you can't get that far into the cipher without having essentially cracked all of it).
As for why I still haven't posted the answer, I simply don't think all answers should come easy.

As for why I still haven't posted the answer, I simply don't think all answers should come easy.

Then don't post the answer, but send me the answer as I just really suck at this sort of thing. I swear I won't repost it.

i still don't get this attitude about how it shouldn't be easy to get the answer. we all know that by next week the solution will be all across the internet for everyone to find so all you're doing is prolonging it for one or two days.

I've been getting headaches over this litterally for the past 2 evenings, and while I have figured out 1-2 letters, so I think, I still can't get past it.
Yes, I have read the Poe story, I know what I'm supposed to do, yet I have to admit I'm just too stupid find the right letters.

I'm not even asking for a full deciphered text, all I want is something more substantial than "e is most common" and "go read Poe again". I know that, ffs!
Give us the first letter of the text and what symbol is shared by i and p. I think the i/p issue is what bugs me most, because it completely fucks up letter frequencies...

I dont have the code yet,but I just wanted to chime in here and say I think youre so cool for another week or so until it becomes common knowledge.

:kickass:

edit: while trying my luck at it I realized it has nothing to do with Jack Frober and came to the realization it was not worth my efforts.

Unless this spooky "secret code" teaches me how to fly or something, I don't think I could care enough to pursue it.

What I said last night I'll reiterate more generally - I don't have the time nor the energy to do this. I bought the album for the music and the artwork, I didn't buy it so I could crack a code. I'd like to have the full experience of the album without taking days out of my life (because it would take me that long) to decipher the thing. (seriously, this is the kind of thing I'm horrible at. It'd take me days to get it right, between work and classes and ever elusive sleep.)