Stargate: Universe

Watched it last night. Was alright...

SPOILERS

The lack of any real game changers was kinda disappointing, and the mixing of the older footage with the newer footage in some scenes looked REALLY awkward in the blu ray version. The ending was pretty (aside from the cheese laced scene involving the final 5) good and provided quite a bit of incite into the Cavils minds and how (biggerspoilers) the cylons can each draw different conclusions about the worth of humanity based around small experiences (/biggerspoilers).

END SPOILERS

Worth the preorder I'm sure we all put in months ago. Can't wait to get the physical blu-ray to watch the EXTRAS

I thought it was pretty sweet. To be honest, I was just glad to see a bit of new BSG, which perhaps accounts for some of my joy.

New episode anyone? (Maybe some SPOILERS!)

I thought it picked up a little to be honest. Little bit of pathos, and one or two of the scenes are really neat. Robert Carlyle remains excellent. The ending especially was pretty bad ass. The Rush character is becoming very interesting. Greer too.

The romance came out of nowhere though. It didn't feel all that natural.

Overall, pretty good. I liked it.

Yeah, Carlyle has the best character out of the entire cast. The brainy kid is pretty one dimensional, they are about to die, the doctor says he is sorry for bringing him on and the kid replies "Oh, I'm not." LOL

But it was a decent episode. The do need to get away from the BSG like , shaky space camera movements. Actually, they need to get away from anything that resembles BSG.

New episode anyone? (Maybe some SPOILERS!)

I thought it picked up a little to be honest. Little bit of pathos, and one or two of the scenes are really neat. Robert Carlyle remains excellent. The ending especially was pretty bad ass. The Rush character is becoming very interesting. Greer too.

The romance came out of nowhere though. It didn't feel all that natural.

Overall, pretty good. I liked it.

get outta my head

They had some with that army chick last episode.

The Plan has is pretty sexy. Olmos obviously wanted more sex appeal in the show, and so we get couger Tigh ass, a new six prancing around in her underwear, naked hot soldiers and barmaids plus a full on dong shot.

It's worth it. It's great to see some new material, and pretty interesting. I'm not sure it makes a re-watching of the whole series necessary, but it adds an extra angle to everything that was happening.

I like it, and like I said - loads of nakedness.

The BSG dong is just a little too meaty, though. I already feel inadequate with Tricia Helfer prancing around, I don't need it compounded by a thick dong being thrust upon the screen.

I hear that. Have you seen the man's wife? He must have quite a dong to keep a hot woman 30 years his junior.

lymari_nadal_b.jpg