Started off with Damnation...

Damnation was one of my very first as well. BWP was the first one I actually bought, but the songs from Damnation played a huge part in getting me hooked. It was the first Opeth album I really loved (MAYH came after that).

DEMIgOD said:
In this day, I own them all,besides BlackWater Park. Only because I wanna find the Special Version that has the extra disk. (PSSSS.. Anyone know were I can buy one for a decent price)

I'd like to get this too. What is on the extra disk??

(Note) For the past few months I have been reading threads around here, finally found a subject I care to post on.. Yay for me.

Excellent. Happy to be the one to drag you out. :D

DEMIgOD said:
(Note) For the past few months I have been reading threads around here, finally found a subject I care to post on.. Yay for me.

Well, considering there has been an overwhelming number of Opeth life story posts... why couldn't you pick one of them :err: ?

Anyway, welcome to the forum all who posted their first posts here.

The Bonus disk on the special copy of BWP has the following

Disc: 2
1. Still Day Beneath the Sun
2. Patterns in the Ivy II
3. Harvest [Multimedia Track]

Both tracks rock. Its like a mini preview to whats was to come In Damnation

.. And errr.. you got me to break my silence Mirrored Ghost! I shall get you! muhahahahahahah.. anyways.

RavenousDaemon, yes I saw a few of them. Im just kinda lazy, I supose I felt frisky today. heh.

This post was more closer to home. With the starting out with Damnation being the album that helped people get into Opeth. Either way.. Im here.

DEMIgOD said:
Both tracks rock. Its like a mini preview to whats was to come In Damnation.
That was the misconception that most fans (understandably) had. However, Damnation turned out to be VERY different, from not only those two songs but all of their previous softer material in general.