Starting a new life

at least you're young so I guess it's easier to get a job compared to a 50/60 old man.
So are you sending out your CV/resume from new jersey to cali (or whatever you have planned)?
if so, you gotta leave! people would like to have interviews with you anytime soon if your resume is good ;)
Best of luck dude, I admire your intention to have a new life after all that shit happening to you! you know there are people who maybe do the opposite!

so its almost official. Im moving to Philly. My friend is going to school and living there for his second year this year. He has been one of my best friends since 6th grade and we know everything about eachother. He is trying to get a place in center city and invited me to come with him. It works because im gonna away from Jersey, but not too far if shit really hits the fan. Im also gonna be in a different enviroment. My friend is getting his major in composition and he wants both of us to combine and run a studio also. Hopefully this works out really well. Its so cheap to live there too. All i need to do is get a job down there and Im set. Thanks too anyone who has given me advice. This is the first step to getting away from everything.

Thanks guys ;)

If you can, don't rent again for 1200 bucks a month. For that price a month, you can buy a little place. I would gladly prefer buying (i.e. : paying the credit each month instead of paing a rent that is just wasted) a shitty little apartment, than renting a house.

Thanks me in 10 years for that advice !

so its almost official. Im moving to Philly. My friend is going to school and living there for his second year this year. He has been one of my best friends since 6th grade and we know everything about eachother. He is trying to get a place in center city and invited me to come with him. It works because im gonna away from Jersey, but not too far if shit really hits the fan. Im also gonna be in a different enviroment. My friend is getting his major in composition and he wants both of us to combine and run a studio also. Hopefully this works out really well. Its so cheap to live there too. All i need to do is get a job down there and Im set. Thanks too anyone who has given me advice. This is the first step to getting away from everything.

Thanks guys ;)

Philly huh?

Center city is cool enough but you just need to be aware of what part you're in.

Personally I'd still take NE over center city just cause its a little more calm but if you actually like being around that many people than yeah, CC will work. Always something to do

I would also think twice about the "starting a studio" thing here. You'll have some serious competition and even the bigger places like Rhawn st do major supplementing by also being rehearsal places for bands

Philly huh?

Center city is cool enough but you just need to be aware of what part you're in.

Personally I'd still take NE over center city just cause its a little more calm but if you actually like being around that many people than yeah, CC will work. Always something to do

I would also think twice about the "starting a studio" thing here. You'll have some serious competition and even the bigger places like Rhawn st do major supplementing by also being rehearsal places for bands

Yeah it would be center city because he go's to school there. As far as starting a studio it would be more for our own music and then strictly mixing for other people. We wouldn't actually have clients coming in and recording with us. And by starting studio its more of a mutual agreement to start working together on stuff and really just bouncing knowledge off eachother.

Theres also alot of stuff to ride (bmx) in center city so that should keep me happy. This will all be official once i can confirm a job there