Statement from Turisas

Ah, I love you all. Jasonic, Diabolik, and other virgin posters come down for god's sake and see what's it's really all about. Until you do, you're just an extension of Blabbermouth. :devil:

Of course, AngraRules has been there but remains special.... very special.

Ah, I love you all. Jasonic, Diabolik, and other virgin posters come down for god's sake and see what's it's really all about. Until you do, you're just an extension of Blabbermouth. :devil:

Of course, AngraRules has been there but remains special.... very special.

:lol:

CartmanRetarded.jpg

I'm not lost. Totally on board with that one. If the bitches stop bitching and start loving each other, I'll have no opportunity to make pithy, obscure comments only Pellaz seems to get. :saint:

:lol:

Maybe we need to put this topic more on a war-footing, since Glenn's tired of all the love, soo....

Who would win in a fight? Turisas or Tyr?

Turisas has more band-members, but Tyr has better armor..... :heh:

In that regard, I recommend Korpiklaani, Finntroll, or Alestorm under the category of "gimmicky folk band that puts on an awesome, engaging show."

Agreed! And Chris Boles from Alestorm is cool as shit. (And he likes Bal-Sagoth. :headbang: )

I think Simon is the reigning Blabbermouther here!! :lol:

I would love to come to the festival.
Though realistically it will never be in the cards for me.
Not going to leave the family home alone to come.
I know many of you do, and that's cool.

As Saladbar and others will be glad to back up and support, I rarely even go to shows in Chi-town these days.

Very good points, Jasonic! Also, I think Glenn explained a few months ago about the zoo called US Immigration with all the time, trouble and expenses related to apply and get work visas from them. Turisas must have been making serious plans for months to hit the road with their mint CD at PP in September. Just something happened which genuinely forced to postpone the CD release date. And when no new CD - no tour...

Goes without saying the number of hours Glenn put in on the work visas etc.
All pissed away because of lame band management. Not good.